cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls are going straight to voicemail

Master

Re: Calls are going straight to voicemail

HSMOM02,

It looks like you have done quite a bit of troubleshooting. I want to ensue that all cal forwarding is disabled on your device. Pleas dial *720>tap talk>tones will be heard which signifies all call forwarding has been disabled. Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

No. this wasnt it.  I do get some calls but not all come through.  Sometimes the person who does occasionally get through goes to voicemail as well.  Still waiting to hear if there is a network issue in my area because it seems that is more likely.  I have also had some periodic problems with other things as well.  Some of my calls have had echoing of my voice in the calls or some odd noise coming through lately too.  All these issues have been recent. I have set my  network setting to CDMA which I thought solved my issue temporarily but I still have some issues.  I am still waiting on a solution.  It is a concern since I use my phone as my main contact and I need it to be reliable which it has not lately.

Master

HSMOM02 We apologize for the ongoing issues that you have been through. We understand that this is your primary phone and you need it to be reliable. We would like to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. Please PM us with your phone number, PIN/security answer and the link to this post.

Chris
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

msg was sent the other day.  Have not seen any new information yet.

Master

HSMOM02:

Techs are actually still working on upgrades in the area. This can cause dropped calls, blocked calls, slow data, no data, delayed texts and decreased signal. All of these symptoms will abate as the upgrades complete.

Are you using the HTC One, HTC One M8 or HTC One Max?

Jon H. Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

HTC One...  Any ideas when the upgrades will be done.  It has been extremely frustrating. 

Master

All software upgrades are released from the device manufacturer in sequential order by device serial numbers. We have no direct information at this time when the update will be released. Please stay updated on this by accessing Sprint.com/newsroom.
Journeyman

I am confused how upgrades to a general service area has anything to do with the serials of devices from the manufacturers.  I actually have the latest software update for my phone but the problem I am having seems to be a network issue.  I was wondering when techs are expect to be finished with any issues they are dealing with in my service area since the service I am currently paying for isnt working properly.  Thank you

Master

HSMOM02,

I did check the top five towers for your area. They look very healthy and are performing well. I did, however, report this to our techs again. They will double check to see if there is something going on.

SarahG

Social care
Journeyman

I'm having the exact same problem but it started recently. Phone can be in my hand on the desk where ever. It doesn't ring or only rings occasionally but goes straight to voice mail. The only way I know I missed a call is when my texts (voice-mail to texts) start chiming. There is no record of the call in the call history either. I'm a Realtor and I'm beginning to look really stupid to my regular clients and associates.

What I'm wondering is if there's any truth to the rumors that as a new version to the phone comes out there is a programmed breakdown in the old version....

Highlighted
Journeyman

This has been going on for weeks with my phone too.

Master

@basskitty_xo I know this can be frustrating, I'm here to help. Tell me what's going on? *EG
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat