cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Issue on HTC One - Blurry Photos

Highlighted
Journeyman

Camera Issue on HTC One - Blurry Photos

Have a HTC One with all the latest updates.  Having issues with camera.  Can't consistently get quality images. Tried all settings, tried all different kinds of lighting.  Pictures turn out normal lighting but blurry, screen as it is trying to focus goes deep purple/pink.  Anyone else have this issue?  Any suggestions as to how improve this issue?  Or would the phone itself be defective?

Thanks!

33 REPLIES 33
Wizard

Re: Camera Issue on HTC One - Blurry Photos

Hmm never seen this but I have noticed if I have moved my hand or something it will cause the photos to be blurry so I have to retake them.I have not used the camera that much and with the New HTC One coming out next month that is suppose to have a better camera. I would Email Support at HTC see what they say they respond fairly quickly as well.

HTC

Contact Us - EMAIL SUPPORT

Master

BrockFinn,

We've got some complaints about this. It could be the device or it could be network. Let us check your towers for you.

Can you please give us your main cross streets and zip code? Let us take a look at your towers to see exactly what's going on with them. We'll do everything we can to get this issue resolved for you. Thanks.

Thank you,
April
Journeyman

Are you suggesting that the network would cause my camera to take blurry photos?  My wife and I each have an HTC One...only one of our phones takes pictures that are blurry.  The other phone takes awesome pictures!

My zip code is 52351 which is a small community so "main" cross streets might not apply.

Thanks!!

Wizard

You might Email HTC as well and see what they suggest as well they respond fairly quickly.

HTC

Contact Us - EMAIL SUPPORT

Master

BrockFinn

Thanks for your post. This sounds like either a device hardware issue or the software update was corrupt. You can certainly email HTC as it was suggested, but I'd also recommend you take the phone in for service and repair. You can visit www.sprint.com/storelocator to find a repair location and set up an appointment.

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My husband bought me my HTC one for valentines day. A few weeks later it did a few updates and I'm having the same issue with the camera. I'm p.o'ed. I use my camera ALOT and now I have to use a digital camera to take pics. Put them on my computer then move them to my phone so I can send them to friends and family. It's a hassle!

Master

I can understand, have you had a chance to get it looked at by a service and repair center like a previous post suggested. If not I recommend doing that if so did they tell you anything regarding this issue?

-John
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I haven't done that. In my husbands words "Talk to someone first. Figure out the issue". That's cause in all honesty, Sprint stores around here are NOT helpful people at all.

Master

JenniJedi,

Unfortunately we are not able to diagnose any issues with the phone without being able to look at it. This is why we are recommending taking the phone into a service center. We can certainly submit feed back on the store if you have any issues when you take the phone in.

*Stephanie B
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

I bought my phone in December and everything was working fine.  A few weeks ago in March, I was emailed a reminder that an update was pending. Since I have done the update my front camera does a lot of blurring. The seflie camera still works perfect.  That leads me to believe that it has to be an issue with the software.  I have already contacted sprint but it is difficult to resolve the issue when I need to call from another phone and the only phone I have is my cellphone.  I believe it is a major problem on this phone based on the research I did online. It really sucks because everything on this phone is great except the camera.,,I also have to use a digital camera which defeats the purpose of a phone having a camera.....I will keep you posted as soon as something changes.

Master

FSQUIABRO,

I'm sorry to hear about your device issues.I would advice to take the device to a repair location to get looked. Here is a link to find a location close to you: www.sprint.com/storelocation.

Thank you,
*Paida.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat