cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please explain what the latest HTC One update is for?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can someone please explain what the latest HTC One update is for?

The last time I did an update my back camera got blurry and does not work properly. I was told at the sprint store that an update would soon come out to fix that. I am now afraid of installing any new updates without researching what the update is for.  Can someone please explain or give me additional information. That would be really helpful.  I currently have the first HTC One phone.  (the back says the model is PN07200).

Thank you,

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: Can someone please explain what the latest HTC One update is for?

which was the last update you received? go into settings-about phone-software information

the latest one that kicked out was a update to sense 6.0

HTC One Software Update -  5.03.651.3

Enhancements/Fixes

• Update to HTC Sense 6
  • Updated Blinkfeed
  • Updated Camera Gallery
  • Updated TV App

Important Notes

- Software version is 5.03.651.3

- This update is available now only for customer initiated request. Network initiated roll-out will start in batches from 6/03/14

- Refer to the HTC One Software Update article in Support for install instructions

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

The last one I have it 4.06.651.9  I will take a look at the article to see what it is all about.

Master

FSQUIABRO,

Please let me know if you have any additional questions after reading the update information fireguy_6364 provided. Thanks fireguy_6364!

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

no worries..i was already in that forum in a different tab anyways..so it was easily available

@OP yah youre only one update behind and the latest one only had a few additions that i know of..keep in mind that the manufacturers rarely show all the things a update will include..usually just the main stuff..so it might or might not contain additional bug fixes. you can also hit up the HTC site and look for additional info on that code i posted above to see if they have any additional info on what all it contains.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat