cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE M8 (2014)

Master

Re: HTC ONE M8 (2014)

UH60-JAMES,

You should only get the full price cost if you do not qualify for an upgrade. I can certainly check on this for you. Please send a private message to SprintCare with your phone number, account pin and a link to this post. You can also check your upgrade eligibility by texting Upgrade to 1311.

Thank you
*Stephanie B
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

I sent a PM, 2 actually, I forgot to put my account info in the first one.

I am eligible for an Easy Pay upgrade, not a 2 year contract upgrade.  It's just that Easy Pay is not actually given as an option which is what RyanOsborne75 was pointing out.  If you guys have some secret squirrel way to make it happen by all means, hook me up.

Journeyman

Still no answer here, still no answer to the PM I sent with all account info.

Journeyman

I've been going through the same thing since the 25th with multiple Csrs and they act as if they don't understand what I'm saying.This is my 14th year I just got eligible for my upgrade in February but I switched to Framily to lower my bill and now I can't even order a phone.

Journeyman

RyanOsborne75, I got a reply but it is less than helpful.  Just a repeat of what the reps are posting here to go to this link and buy it with Easy Pay.  They are not understanding that it doesn't work

CasualFlame, they don't understand what we are saying here either so welcome to the party.

Here is the PM they sent me.

"UH60-JAMES Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes you can order the HTC One M8 online and through Easy Pay. It is available here for pre-order http://bit.ly/1dRWah3. However, our community group is not a sales channel. You would need to process the order online, or go into a store. Please let us know if you have any other questions. -Patrick Sprint Social Care"

So let me try to break this down.

1. The links you are posting state that the HTC One M8 is available online or via Telesales to new and existing customers via the normal methods or Easy Pay.

2. Those of us posting here are existing customers eligible for Easy Pay.

3. When we try to follow the directions you provide, Easy Pay is not an option.  I cannot speak for the others but the only option I get is full retail price.

4. Telesales acts like they don't know what we are talking about.

5. Sprint stores say they can't even see the phone in their system so they can't order it for us.

So in short we have no way to order the phone.  I will say that if I go through the steps without signing in I am presented with the option to use Easy Pay but as soon as I sign in it goes away.  This is why we are here asking for help, nobody else has been able to tell us anything.

Master

UH60-JAMES and RyanOsborne75, et al.

I checked with some internal sources, trying to get an answer as to why you're running into this issue ordering the phone through Easy Pay online. By any chance, is yours an ASL account?  It looks like there may be a restriction for this kind of account; customers wouldn't see Easy Pay, only the 2 yr price (if eligible for upgrade and not on Framily) or full price.

I apologize UH60-James, I've worked with some of my team mates on the issue you're also having with the tablet order and we don't have a clear answer for why that's happening but I'm reaching out for info to that same resource I used regarding the Easy Pay issue.

I also found out that the reason the stores don't know about the phone yet is that it's only available from Telesales and online for now.  We'll be releasing it to stores in early April.

*Christy

P.S. lokicat, So glad to hear  you're enjoying the new phone.  Keep us posted if you have any problems!

Message was edited by: SprintCare

Journeyman

Thanks for the reply Christy.  My account is not an ASL account.

Journeyman

My account is not an ASL account, I'm eligible for ten lines and have two. I have specifically had people check to see if I was eligible for Easy Pay and confirmed this. This is frankly getting to be a bit ridiculous, and I do not understand why reps keep implying that this is an isolated issue. Users here as well as in other far busier forums have identical problems. It even says, ON YOUR SITE that Easy Pay cannot be done online.

This is frankly getting beyond ridiculous. Please contact me directly, at the number in the original PM that you requested, OR message me with a way to contact someone on this team IN PERSON and I will call immediately. I am sick or repeating this from the beginning to every new person that I talk to. I am a customer. I am trying to give you MONEY. Do you as a company even care? Then please demonstrate that by providing proper contact info and a true resolution for me to obtain the specific things that you are broadly and publicly advertising, not just 'checking into things' and asking more questions of us.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Highlighted
Master

RyanOsborne75, I have searched through your history and do not see any private messages from you. You can do this by selecting the Social care logo/picture and then on the right hand side of the page it will give the option for Private message. Please provide your phone number and account PIN. We look forward to hearing from you so we can look into this. Thanks!
Master

UH60-JAMES,

I apologize you're having trouble. It is definitely available online with Easy Pay however; I'm not sure why it's not letting you to place the order. In the meantime, you can order the device through our telesales department at 800-777-4681. You can also try ordering the device by chatting in with us at www.sprint.com/chat. Let me know if this helps or you have any questions.

Laura,
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks for the reply Laura .  Chat was a no go and they directed me to telesales, I'm on the hold with telesales right now and the lady told me her name was Patrick!  The guy I called at Order Support used the same name when I had to call to get my free tablet.  Sprint, you so funny.  I told her that it's not available but she is calling stores right now and looking for it because they don't seem to have a way to do it themselves.  Will report back later.

Update: "Patrick" has given me an address of a store that claims they can order it for me using Easy Pay and it will ship to the store.  We shall see how this goes, definitely calling first before wasting gas and even more time on this.

Message was edited by: UH60-JAMES

Journeyman

I most certainly PM'd, one of your staff, fakename "Liz" even replied to me, see attached. The advice was not helpful, since they seem to think that Easy Pay was only available to the Framily program. I will send yet another PM, I'm explicitly asking to be provided with a way to talk to ONE OF YOU PEOPLE, the ones who answer these messages and who at least partly may understand this issue. I do not want to be told to call telesales, nor 'try the chat', I have already wasted hours on those options. Please have someone call me tonight, or provide a number where I can call and be transferred to someone who has already read these threads.

Again, I am trying far harder than should be expected to remain a Sprint customer. I should not have to beg to do so.

pm.jpg

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat