cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE M8 (2014)

Master

Re: HTC ONE M8 (2014)

Ryan,

I was able to locate the PM you sent to Liz (real person, real name, btw J). However, all of your account info was greyed out in your transmission to her. I hate to ask, but you can send me your account number and best contact number? We are here to help, I promise!

We are here until Midnight EST, and we are back in the morning at 8 am EAST

Thank you,

Sarah
Journeyman

What is an ASL account?

Journeyman

Account Spending Limit

Journeyman

My account info was greyed out in the attached image, it MUST have been visible in the PM I sent or she'd had to have been lying when saying she'd looked up my account to determine it was not a Framily plan. I also sent a second PM in response to your last post saying you couldn't find the first PM. I will now send a THIRD Private Message containing the very same contact and account info as the previous two and hope for a better result, though at this point that seems unlikely.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just to update UH60-JAMES and anyone else crazy enough to try to and stay a customer: Now TWO more PM's in response, neither helpful and neither providing what I'd explicitly asked for, a way to contact one of these "Service" people.

Text of the first:

Oh my! I apologized for the delayed answer. We hate that you are having this trouble on ordering a phone. We wanted to do our best to help you. What error are you getting when you try to order the phone online? Let us know.   Social Care, Lamar.

Text of the second:

I apologize for the run around you have received. To be able to order the device with easy pay you would need to switch your plan. I see you are having a difficult experience trying to order the device online.  The second option to have this device ordered is thru our telesales department. ((800) 777-4681)  Stephanie p Social care

So basically the same ridiculous runaround. Why is it so impossible to speak to the same person twice? Good customer service is given by taking ownership of an individuals issue and seeing it through to resolution, not by passing them on to the next person for a cut and paste response.

Journeyman

Thanks for the update Ryan.  I am going to head out to this store shortly that claims they can order it for me, I'm not optimistic but I will definitely report back.

Journeyman

yeah, I'd certainly love to hear. You've spoken to someone at the store already? Based on how terribly this has been handled so far my guess is they'll "order" it for you but it'll be fulfilled when all the other stores begin carrying it; which isn't really ordering it at all. Good luck.

Journeyman

You are correct, the store lied to me and apparently the telesales rep who called them.  They wanted to treat it like a pre-order and they would call me when they arrive in stores and then I could get it on Easy Pay.  They are insane if they think I am coming back to their store and giving them a commission after lying to me like that.

Journeyman

So, SprintCare would any of you like to reply back now?  We have tried everything you have told us to try and either we just keep getting lied to or one department pushes us off onto another.

Master

UH60-JAMES:

When you go to Sprint.com and look at the device, before putting it in your shopping cart, are you seeing two options.. one for $99 down and the other for $199 with new 2-year agreement?

If you only see one options, look at the top of the Sprint web page… to the right of the two tabs that say BUSINESS and PERSONAL and immediately left of the Google Search box, click on Shopping Cart and see if anything is in there. If so, empty it. Next search for the device again. Do not use your browsers back button. If the cart was already empty, let me know.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Jon, thanks for helping out again.  Before putting it in my cart if I select upgrade an existing line I only get $649.99 0-year.  And I can confirm that following your steps my cart is empty.  Your website and Telesales both confirm that I am indeed eligible for Easy Pay.

Wizard

Wow, I left this thread for a few days and I see others are having issues as well - I kinda knew I was being fed "a line" by the rep's responses here. There is no option for Easy Pay online, we are not ASL accounts, we cannot go to the stores for Easy Pay because they are not in their computers yet, we cannot do Easy Pay with CSR's on the phone, and the website DOES NOT, repeat DOES NOT allow for the Easy Pay for this phone either.

I'm suspecting that the social rep's on this site are purposely giving us misdirection on a solution here, because THERE IS NO SOLUTION. The social rep's, while sometimes helpful, also sometimes really really seem to not read our messages and give back the same responses that they gave several messages earlier. So there is either intentional misdirection going on by the social reps, and they are told to do this when there is no clear solution to make it seem like something is being done to resolve an issue, when it is fact not being resolved at all OR and I hate to say this, that many of the social reps here have a lower than average intelligence level - they would have to if they are truly trying to be helpful and just not getting/reading what information we are giving here.

How hard would it be for a rep to go through the steps themselves and see that this option isn't available? I'm sure there is some test account they can login with, that simulates a customer in good standing and reproduce the problem we are explaining on the sprint shopping website. It's not rocket science!

Yes, people throw this factoid out about themselves all the time, but I'll do it too now, too - I've literally been w/ sprint for about 16-17 years - since 1998 I believe, and have been pretty happy until the last 18-24 months when things have really started to go down hill - get pretty sick of my service and the problems I'm having with Sprint, such as follows:

• Visual voice mail stop retrieving messages every few days until I do a massive refresh on my EVO 4G LTE - known issue according to sprint on another thread and may or may not be fixed by July, HTC EVO 4G LTE phones are more susceptible to this issue apparently
  • Signal strength at home is 0-2 bars 3G in my residence here in the Bay Area in California, where the Sprint map says it should be a strong 4G signal inside, and excellent 3G.
  • Literally no data in San Francisco at all (says connected, but websites never load/SMS messages never send/receive - it's like the towers are overloaded in SF)
  • Was told to send back my AirRave unit last falll when I was not using it for a bit (it was in storage when I was between apartments) or be charged $150 fee for non-usage - I sent it back but was assured that it could be sent back to me any time, no charge. About one month later I called to get it back due to poor reception at my new residence. When I called I was told I would be charged $150 to send it to me, and that the CSR's who told me I would get it back for free when I returned it were misinformed - sorry customer, but nothing we can do!
  • Paying $1.99 a month to have my VMM transcribed, but I don't even get my VMM.

Now, me being an HTC fan boy, I am stupidly wanting to give Sprint more of my money to get the new HTC One and Sprint can't even figure out how to take my money! They don't offer it online for Easy Pay when they say they do....sheesh! I give up!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat