cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE M8 (2014)

Master

Re: HTC ONE M8 (2014)

lokicat,

How exciting! I'm so happy we were able to get this device out to you quicker than you thought. Enjoy your new phone with all that unlimited data.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

Yeah I might upgrade but I'm not due until end of this year I do know I can upgrade early with the easy pay or pay the full price now but I do not want to get stuck with payments for 24 months. Due to they will have another HTC One device out by then so I might just hold off and wait for this time next year and see what HTC comes out with. The new version of Sense which is 6 will be made available to current HTC One owners in the summer so at this point I'm going to hold off for a bit but I hope things go well for everyone who gets on the M8 it looks just as good as the first One. .

Master

s_colbert

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. Please email us your name, number, security info and the link to this thread. We will be happy to look into this more for you.

Thank you

*Randi

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Done, thanks.

Journeyman

Phone was waiting for me when i got home from work yesterday.  Ordered it 1pm Tuesday, on my porch 5pm Wednesday.  Wow!

Also, the phone is amazing.  The camera tricks made possible with the depth finding second lens are insane.  That's not why I bought the phone (micro SD card was my main draw) but it is really fun to play with the camera.

Happy phone geeking to all....

Wizard

Cool! Yeah I might get one but just have to see what my upgrade options are..

Journeyman

DO NOT go to a Sprint Store. I have been having this problem since yesterday, and in fact wasted about half the day trying to resolve it to no avail. After an hour or two on the phone and CS Chat everyone agreed that it is NOT possible to setup Easy Pay online or by phone, it _must_ be done in person at a store. So at the direction of Customer Service I drive 45 minutes to a store at which point I learn that the store doesn't even know this phone exists. According to them it is not in their system, they can't order it and definitely cant set up an Easy Pay agreement on behalf of Telesales. I then had to waste another 45 minutes on the phone, from the store this time, and repeating this story to 3 separate people. Their best answer was "sorry, whoever told you that was wrong." While being transferred to speak to a 4th person I was disconnected.

Having been a customer for 13 years, I'm used to getting a different answer EVERY TIME I talk to someone at Sprint, but this was worse than usual, and considering Verizons current BOGO offer it's even more annoying. And I still don't have the phone ordered. This is probably the worst customer experience I've EVER had, anywhere really.

Wizard

Hmm that's crazy! I called in the other day they were going to offer me the Easy Pay but wanted to wait and see what other options were available. I have not tried my local store which is also a corporate store which can handle those type accounts like SERO so forth but I might call now just to see what they tell me.

Journeyman

I would certainly call ahead if I were you, the one thing that everyone I spoke with yesterday DID agree on was that it wasn't yet possible to set up an Easy Pay purchase online, so if it really is necessary to go to a store AND stores don't yet have the phones then you'd be screwed. I may call another store to verify, this ones terrible, they even make you 'put your name in' for walkins. So to pay for a 15 dollar case I pulled from a shelf myself I once had to give the guy my name, stand at the empty register and wait to be rung out.

Master

RyanOsborne75,

Thank your for posting. I apologize you had trouble getting this device set up. I definitely don't want to see you go. The device is available online through easy pay. Were you able to get it set up? For information on the new device please visit http://bit.ly/1lpvQCO. To upgrade please visit www.sprint.com. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'm here for you!

Laura,
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No, i plainly stated that I didnt get it worked out, it is NOT available online through Easy Pay. I've talked to multiple people and wasted countless hours on this, so yes, it's little wonder that existing customers go elsewhere.

I will message my account info, so if you have some way of processing this phone as an upgrade via Easy Pay then please do so. However just telling people it's available online and pasting some links only makes people more frustrated and increases an already substantial churn rate.

Journeyman

RyanOsborne75 is right Laura.  I tried this myself, when you go to purchase it online it will only give you the option of paying full price.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat