Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE new lines only?

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC ONE new lines only?

http://www.sprint.com/landings/htcone/index.html?ECID=vanity:htcone/

existing customers will not be able to use account upgrade?

preorder starting april 5 for $199 not eligible on upgrades

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

I can understand the confusion as we've made new phones eligible for pre-order to upgrading customers before. I'm looking into this and I'll let you know what I hear back. Also to clarify the ad in question is just regarding pre-orders once the phone launches on 4/19 it will be available to upgrade eligible customers as well at the rebate price.

-John

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
GrandMaster

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/116766?tstart=0

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

also there was a blooper in the wording for the HTC One...it has already been reported and im not sure if it has already been fixed or if its in the process of being fixed..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just received confirmation that it was incorrect and just as fireguy_6364 showed in the link he provided it will be available for pre-order to upgrade eligible customers. Thanks for bringing that to our attention and I'm glad we were able to clear it up.

-John

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

It's was an error, It's been fixed. It will be available to both new and upgrade eligible customers.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

levi is the one that did the leg work on this..only reason i knew what was going on lol

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat