ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One Error 67

Journeyman

HTC One Error 67

I just installed the latest software update and since then my phone has not been sending/receiving text messages while I am at work, I get voicemails without having a received the call, i often get an Error Code 67. I've tried updating my profile through my phone and it doesn't help at all. I don't know what to do?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: HTC One Error 67

SprintUser4Lyfe86

I understand how frustrating this can be. 

In order to determine how we can best assist you, please advise which device you are using. Also, are you still able to utilize data on your device, or does this message just appear?

Please let us know. 

Zena

Social Care Team

GrandMaster

Re: HTC One Error 67

title to the thread.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat