Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One Error Messages

Journeyman

Re: HTC One Error Messages

Dear Dan,

Thank you so much for your concern.

I have always been thrilled with Sprint's assistance and technical support for years as I have been a loyal customer for many years.

This time, however, Sprint seems to have dropped the ball (or data services.) The last contact I had was a few days ago.  I was told that Sprint is aware of the issue and that they will be having their tech guys check it out.  I am still waiting for their response.  In the mean time, I am still having the same issues; no matter where I travel to.  This is annoying since a major part of a smartphone is to be able to use data.

Looking forward to a swift and accurate fix to these errors,

yours truly,

yitzyym

Master

sarniab,

O my! How long ago was it that you sent a private message to SprintCare? We are doing our best to get to every customer as quickly as possible. With initial response it may take anywhere from 24-72 hours.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

It has been one week since my PM to SprintCare.

Master

sarniab, 

Thank you for posting and reaching out to us in regards to your device situation. I don't see any private messages from you. Did you send the message to SprintCare or SprintCares? If could re-send your information it would be most helpful. I apologize for any confusion; we look forward to your message. 

Charles G. 

Sprint Social Care Team 

Journeyman

Charles G.

To insure that my PM is sent to the appropriate contact, please send me a link to PM SprintCare.

Journeyman

Just purchased an HTC One from Verizon, running it side by side with my Sprint HTC One.

This will be a true test of seeing how the same phone performs on different different networks (voice and data) from the same location

May the best network (and phone) win!

Journeyman

I've been experiencing two error messages after the latest update: Can not establish wireless data connections - LTE:ESM 65535 and LTE: ESM-0  They pop up only during the phone calls and it happens once in a while. Strangely I don't have any issues with my phone which would associate with those messages. All the functions work well and the reception is excellent. So I simply ignore them.  Hopefully new 4.4 Kitkat software will resolve these problems.  

Journeyman

I have received this error code a few times now with my HTC one as well at my work location.  There are others in my office with sprint phones (HTC Evo LTE and Galaxy S3).  We all seem to be having "data connectivity" issues and errors when the phones automatically switch from 3G to 4G LTE.  After a while everything is fine without doing anything, but it still sucks that we cannot use our phones for anything other than paperweights during these times.  This in my opinion is NOT an HTC issue since it is happening to other phones in my office as well.  It in my opinion is  a SPRINT issue with either their vision enhancement, or whatever story they want to say now.  I believe that sprints data network servers are overloaded since there are all of the pre-paid services that use the sprint network (boost, virgin and whoever else).

I may be wrong, again these are just my opinions.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey guys!

I pulled down the kitkat update on my HTC ONE and so far I have not had any problems.  Been 12 + hours.  I will update you if there is a problem.

Have a pleasant day.

Thanks Sprint for being the FIRST in the US to push through the update.

Master

YITZYYM

Thanks for posting and the update, that is great to hear!

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I uploaded the Android update on Saturday for both HTC One's on our account. Things seem to be going good until this AM, when I received the ESM 65535 error message again. Have not had any network issues with my work HTC One running on Verizion to date.

Journeyman

like Saniab stated, my phone also began having problems including errors this morning.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat