cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One Error Messages

Master

Re: HTC One Error Messages

compton10241985,
Hello there! If in need of assistance, let us know. We are here to help.
- Yannick
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the same problem with the unable to establish a wireless data connection lte esm 65535. I have done everything spriint has suggested and still no solution. Why am I paying for services I can't even use??!?!

Master

schlizabeth,

Can I take a closer look into this for you? If so, please let me begin with some cross streets and a zip? Also, have you already tried updating the Profile on the device followed by a power-cycle? Please let me know.

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I got the LTE: ESM-65535 Error after using a SIM card in China.  Today I replace the SIM card with the original SIM card (the one came with my phone).  Then rebooted the phone.  The phone seems working OK now.

Master

FM-3 - Happy to hear that it's working. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to help. - Shari
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I just turned on my Quallcomm Enhanced Locator services and my 4G appeared after turning my WiFi off..

Good luck!

Journeyman

It seems to me the eHRPD protocol isn't working. I got the error "Unable to establish a wireless data connection LTE: EMM-65535" a few months ago while visiting the mountains of Virginia. Now I'm getting it in my home city of Cary, NC. The phone connects to LTE just fine, but if the signal is too week to maintain LTE, dropping back to eHRPD results in the error and makes the phone useless. Switching the phone to "CDMA Only" mode switches over to the EVDO protocol, causing the phone to work just fine. Alternatively, locking the phone into LTE Only mode will also restore service, but cannot place calls. I assume the issue is just that Sprint is working on the towers in my area and the eHRPD forwarding protocol is broken temporarily, so I'm going to wait a week and see if anything changes.

GrandMaster

its just an automatic deal with the HTC line from what i have noticed when you lose your data connection that notification automatically pops up.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

My problem has been resolved in a funky way. I don't know if it was over a PRL or Profile update, or if the cell site configuration has been changed, but this connectivity problem has been completely resolved by disabling eHRPD completely. When LTE drops out, the phone now resets to the EV-DO protocol. I wonder if this is a temporary fix or if it is going to be permanent for HTC One Max handsets from now on.

GrandMaster

thats weird..i'll have to ask around but eHRPD is supposed to be the new and improved..the old EV-DO should be on its way out..wonder if youre pulling from a old tower that is still needing upgraded?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

And...it is broken again. As of yesterday my phone once again tries to connect via eHRPD and as before "Unable to establish a wireless data connection. LTE:ESM-65535" Prior to that, HTC sent out an over-the-air firmware update which I performed. Sometime after that the phone did a forced profile update (I certainly didn't ask it to) and voila, back to eHRPD and therefore back to not working over 3G. This is getting absurd.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay, I have fixed it myself. I used SignalCheck Pro to enter the Data/EPST menu in edit mode, typed in my MSL, went to Advanced, selected eHRPD and set it to Disabled. Now the phone seems to work just fine again. Still no idea what is going on here.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat