Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One Error Messages

Journeyman

HTC One Error Messages

Since December 23rd, I have been working with Sprint and HTC to try to address multiple error messages on both lines of our account.

Has anyone been experiencing the following error messages?

LTE:ESM 65535

MIP: 65535

LTE: ESM 65541

MIP: 65541

LTE: ESM-0

PRL Update Error: 1012

Troubleshooting with Sprint, we have done multiple factory resets, changed network settings (LTE/CDMA vs CDMA Only), changed SIM cards.

Sprint wireless support advised that these were HTC software error messages.

HTC advises that these are Sprint network error messages.

Has anyone been able to resolve similar issues?

Has anyone been able to get a straight answer out of Sprint or HTC about this issue?

239 REPLIES 239
GrandMaster

i had that LTE:ESM65535 error yesterday...i also know that they are currently doing upgrades all around me...i switched my phone over to CDMA only and havent seen the error since..by chance are they doing any work in your area?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

That's the first thing they check for, to see if there are any outages or work currently being done, but there are none. My mother also has sprint and she stays in the same area, and has no problems like this whatsoever. She has an iphone5C. It's just my phone. Today, the sprint tech called me back to rebuild the profile, and it worked fine for a couple hours, and it popped up once. He said if it comes back up to e-mail him, and he would speak on my behalf to my local sprint "technicians" at the store. Because he said if it is the Wifi Raido, then I need a new.

Master

jake0214,

Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issues when you find the phones transitioning from 3G to 4G at your job.  I'd like to check out a few different things to see what is causing the issue for you at that location.  Plkease let us know the zip code as well as the nearest cross streets so we may check tower proximity and current service statistics to see if we can determine what is causing your issues at this location.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Master

sarniab,

Thanks for the response, have you returned to the Sprint service and repair center in order to address these continuing issues? Please let us know. 

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team 

Master

desilva417, 

Do you know if we checked to make sure your SIM card is correct in our system?  Has the SIM card been removed on the phone at all? 

Dania

Social Care

Master

YITZYYM,

Thanks for the post. Have you attempted what FireGuy suggested? This can be a temp fix while the upgrades are finalizing.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Master

Vman96,

Thank you for posting.  Are you still getting the error message pop ups? Has it affected the operation of you device on our network? Please let us know we are here to assist you.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Master

YITZYYM

It has been a while since we have heard from you. I wanted to see if your issue was resolved or are you still having the same experiences. Please let us know.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Charles G,

I have not been back to the store, but have sent multiple email messages to the technician (Adair Ramirez) and have not had the courtesy of hearing back from him as of today.

Having just returned from a trip to Omaha, Nebraska, the issues we have been experiencing are definitely related to our network coverage in the Chicagoland area.

While traveling across Iowa (even is some rural areas) and around Omaha, we had a consistent 4G signal and did not experience any network error messages.

It was a pleasant, surprise to see what my HTC One can actually do, when it has a 4G signal.  

It is a shame that Sprint cannot seem to get it right, in a large market area like Chicago.

Master

sarniab,

I apologize for this experience. Pleas send us a private message with your phone number and account pin and we will do our best to get this issue resolve.

Thank you,
*Paida.
Journeyman

Dear Paida,

This was done over a month ago. I have not had a reply to my PM by Sprint as of today.

I would be happy to send you the PM message string, if someone can contact me with an email address to forward this information to.

As a side note, between February 6 and today I have received a total of 23 error messages stating LTE:EMM-0 and/or LTE:EMM-65535.

Not cool....

Regards,

Joel Jones

Master

Sarniab,

I just wanted to reach out to you. Has someone gotten back with you yet? If not, what day was your pm sent in?

SarahG

Social care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat