cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One Error Messages

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC One Error Messages

Since December 23rd, I have been working with Sprint and HTC to try to address multiple error messages on both lines of our account.

Has anyone been experiencing the following error messages?

LTE:ESM 65535

MIP: 65535

LTE: ESM 65541

MIP: 65541

LTE: ESM-0

PRL Update Error: 1012

Troubleshooting with Sprint, we have done multiple factory resets, changed network settings (LTE/CDMA vs CDMA Only), changed SIM cards.

Sprint wireless support advised that these were HTC software error messages.

HTC advises that these are Sprint network error messages.

Has anyone been able to resolve similar issues?

Has anyone been able to get a straight answer out of Sprint or HTC about this issue?

239 REPLIES 239
Highlighted
Master

compton10241985,
We look forward to assist you further offline. Please refer any questions or concerns to Private Message.
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Alexes,

I have pm'd the sprintcare and have not heard anything back I will also post any response I get from you offline on here also so people can see how you handle and treat your customers. I've been with Sprint for 5yrs and your customer skills have dropped tremendously over the years. I will not put up with it any longer your team has until Monday to find a way to issue me a different phone or I will be dropping Sprint for Verizon wireless thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

I talked to a rep in chat support and was told I would receive a call from a tier 3 tech about doing and advanced exchange on my phone I still have not gotten a call. I'm getting very upset with Sprint Monday is getting close and Verizon is looking very promising

Highlighted
Master

compton10241985

Once the email is received, a Sprint social care representative will contact you within 24 business hours. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

well im done dealing with sprint and sprint care and this company period i think im just going tomorrow to switch to Verizon i cant believe the horrible hops i have had to go through just to get a response 

Highlighted
Master

compton10241985

We are working diligently to reply to each email as quickly as possible. We want to ensure that all incoming email is handled like Framily. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

compton10241985 We will be more than happy to replace the device. However, we will not be able to provide you with a new one. Please let us know if you would like us to order the replacement.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

don't worry already have a customer service rep that said with my advanced exchange that I can select a different model phone waiting on a call from advance tech to confirm my phone is a P.O.S then I can select from a few choice phones and a couple are the ones I mentioned thanks for doing nothing Sprint care your so awesome

Highlighted
Master

compton10241985 Glad to hear the situation is being handled. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the future.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

it only took emailing corporate and complaining of the run arounds and how upset I was and they did what any normal company would do and made their customer happy that's number one

Highlighted
Master

compton10241985, We apologize that it took more steps to get this resolved. We are happy that you are happy now. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Sprint, you are a valued customer.

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

For anyone on this forum that maybe on their 2,3,4,5 replacement just give Dan the CEO of Sprint a nice email and see what happens. Dan@Sprint.com

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat