cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One Getting a "download stopped for ID value == null" error when trying to update

Journeyman

HTC One Getting a "download stopped for ID value == null" error when trying to update

Hello,

I've had the HTC One for almost a year and recently this error started happening. The only thing I can think of is that my spring online ID changed, but I can change it back ( it was done by accident ). Please help! thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: HTC One Getting a "download stopped for ID value == null" error when trying to update

eashans,

Thank you for posting on our community forum. I am sorry to hear about the error message you are receiving. Have you tried powercycling the device and updating the data profile?

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC One Getting a "download stopped for ID value == null" error when trying to update

I don't think I did both things. I did try to update the data profile but it wouldn't work. Can you explain? Thanks

Master

eashans,

Thank you for getting back to us. In order to powercycle, power the phone off for at least 3mins and then back on and then update the data profile.

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Thanks, that seemed to work!

Master

eashans,

Great, thank you for the feedback.

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat