Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One M7 Sprint Lollipop Battery Drain

HTC One M7 Sprint Lollipop Battery Drain

before lollipop battery at 70% by 10pm after disconnect from charger at 7am with heavy text, music play, internet browse, gps, camera and phone use. after lollipop battery at 20% by 10pm. Only change to phone is lollipop and updates requested by other apps that were already present on the phone. reboots no help. adjusting settings no help. anyone else experiencing this or have a solution? Please help. I want my old (before lillipop) HTC One back!!

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

look in your settings-battery-usage and see what all is eating up your battery in there.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

i checked the settings\power\battery usage and history and see that gmail is highest battery sucker.

Master

lthrwing12070,

I'm sorry to hear about your device issues. To reduce battery usage, make sure that your background applications are properly closed out. Please follow this link http://sprint.co/1BxsBSO for more information on conserving battery life on your device. Let me know if you see any improvements. I'm here to help.

- Maria
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

whats it pulling in battery wise? double check for updates to the gmail app to see if its just not compatible with Lollipop currently. i had a ton of apps that needed updates once i finished the LP update. gmail was one of them.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat