cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One M7 having wifi issues.

Journeyman

HTC One M7 having wifi issues.

I purchased my HTC One back in November and for about 6 months, had no issues. Back in May/June, my phone started to randomly disconnect from my wifi for about 10-15 seconds, the reconnect on its own. It started at only once or twice per day, but now it happens a lot more frequently. I've reset my router, my phone, changed the wifi direct name to HTC One yet nothing has worked. Anyone else have or know how to solve this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: HTC One M7 having wifi issues.

i ran into this as well but since then it has quieted down. try this. go into your settings-mobile connections and towards the bottom you'll see automatic connections..go in there and uncheck it. exit out and restart your phone and then go back in and make sure its still off..you'll have to manually turn your wifi off and on at this point but try that for a few hours and see if it works or not. post what the results are.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

FrankTheTank2014

Thanks for reaching out. That is definitely an odd problem. I would also recommend trying what fireguy recommended. If this doesn't work, I would suggest having the device looked at by a service tech at a service and repair store. Please keep us updated on this and let us know if it gets resolved.

- Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi fireguy, your suggestion helped make the problem a bit better, but i'm still experiencing wifi disconnects.

GrandMaster

i ran into this last night as well out of the blue..multiple resets of my router as well as soft resets of my phone and nothing improved..i have the automatic connections turned off so im at a loss currently on what it could be.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat