Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One memory for Sprint 32gb and 64gb

Journeyman

HTC One memory for Sprint 32gb and 64gb

Will Sprint be offereing both the 32gb and 64gb versions of the HTC One??

Thanks,

Brian

50 REPLIES 50
Journeyman

Looks like AT&T will be the exclusive carrier to get the HTC One with 64 GB.  Also AT&T is offereing a free HTC Media link ($90 value) with a new One.  What are you going to do for us Sprint? 

Journeyman

fireguy_6364 wrote:

are they saying they will be the only one with the 64GB version or are they saying they will only stock the 64GB? i cant view that link until im home on my own comp...and odds are the HTC One that att has will be different in a few ways than the one sprint will have..so odds are this will not affect the version(s) sprint will have coming

It means there won't be a 64 GB version for ANY other carrier besdies AT&T, at least until the AT&T deal expires (IF it ever expires).  They'll have both the 32 and 64 GB versions.  Sprint will only have the 32 GB.  Total fail by HTC and/or the carriers.

Journeyman

sprint wont do crap for us. i mean they cant even get their lte service up on time. they cant launch a phone on time. im not holding my breath for them to do us any sort of favors.

GrandMaster

unless the sprint version is somehow different than the version att is getting..anyone know for certain they will be the same phone just set up for different carriers?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

disreguard..didnt see the pre order thread lol..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Agree, total fail !!

They HAD a good thing with the SD slot...How did Sprint drop the ball on the 64GB version ???????? When you dont have LTE available you absolutely will need a LOT of storage available for when you get home to download......

WOW...Just WOW...

Bryan

Journeyman

After anxiously waiting over a month for the new HTC One, which I despirately need to upgrade from my EVO 4g, I come to find out that sprint is only offering the 32gb version?? WTF SPRINT?! And not even an SD slot to compete????? How are you (sprint) planning to keep your customers when you dont even have comparable phones? An unlimited plan can only go so far with limited phone models..

Journeyman

Paco

I have to say i love my OG EVO back in 2010, after that evo 3D, And after that the EVO LTE.. I am no awating for my HTC ONE.

And just so you know i have a 32G sd card on my evo lte rigth now and i can seriusly tell you with the 32 on board should be more than enohgt.

Because seriusly the more memory you have the more you weast

I have about 2500 MP3 files, 1 Movie (1.2GB), About 8,000 Emails, ( i use it alot at work) and on top of that i also have another 20 Youtube videos. 4,500 Pictures, and another 150 home videos.

And to tell you the truth i dont even get to see all that i really have stored..

So i am not complaining about the SD card since 32 GB is a good memory size to my taste i am not sure what are you looking to stored on your phone.

But we should start cleaning our phones.

Wizard

You're getting 25gb of Dropbox cloud storage free for two years.

If you don't want to use that, you can purchase an OTG adapter that will allow you to read external flash cards from the USB port.

Problem solved

Wizard

Thank you Evo.  That is what I have been trying to say when everyone complains about how 32 isn't enough.  I wouldn't even have half of what you have and at $199 I would be greatful for 32.  With the iphone it is $199 for 16.  I said it before, you could run a small business on 64.  Stop complaining people. Every review I have read on the HTC One has been amazing and I can not wait for it to be here.

Journeyman

Evo, you're absolutely right! Thing is, as you can see, I wait a while to upgrade so I'd prefer a phone that I know can keep up with upcoming technology and wont leave me in the dust. 32 gb is plenty of memory; I have a 32gb sd card on my phone, but will it be enough for future storage of advanced applications, settings, etc? I guess we'll have to see.. Either way, Stedicam put my worries to rest by advising me that the phones come with 25gb of free dropbox storage for 2 years..  I'm happy with that.

Journeyman

Oh MAN!! Thank you so much i had no idea

Thank you!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat