cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One off contract price?!?!?

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC One off contract price?!?!?

So if you order online the phone is $549.00 off contract according to the web site, which is great if you can afford to wait on ups all day to deliver a phone I cannot so I went to a corporate store and plunked down my $50 bones on a gift card thinking $549.00 is fine. I called the corporate store in question today just to inquire if they will have them in the am which they would neither confirm nor deny and I also asked what the full off contract retail would be and they told me they wont know that until tomorrow?!?!? Someone please tell me they are not going to be gouging at the sprint corporate store for pre-orders? Radios shack has said they will be selling it around $600-$700, a non corporate sprint store told me $750 and best buy mobile has signs out for $699.00! Please don't penalize those who can't be home and wait for shipping!!!

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

Re: HTC One off contract price?!?!?

Hi Bobk68,

Thanks for your post. To address your questions about the launching and device and the prices is as follows; the HTC One device launches on 04/19/2013 and the suggest retail price is $549.99. Considering the HTC One device is highly anticipated, it's suggested that you contact the Store just to confirm they actually have the device in stock. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reply to this post.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I was denied the option to buy off contract at a corporate Sprint store earlier today. The manager told me that they were only selling the phone on contract since it is the launch day. Is this true?

Wizard

should have tried a different store or ordered online.

i picked up the ONE on sprint.com and paid fill price no issues.

Journeyman

I went in on Friday to my local store. They explained there were some issues with the type of Sprint store they were that prohibited them from selling the phone off contract until there were enough stock, but they called another store one town over that was able to sell it me. I didn't understand it all, but it worked out.

Wizard

if you were NOT at a sprint corporate store this would happen. resellers have different rules about selling devices over corp. stores.

in any event , pleased to hear you have a one in your hands...

Journeyman

I had this happen at a Sprint corp store. I called customer service and they told me the manager was wrong and that they'll look into it. I went to a different store and had no problem buying the One off contract.

Wizard

exactly, the manager was in error.

Master

Get a rope.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat