cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC one 4.3 update?

Journeyman

HTC one 4.3 update?

Has anybody received the 4.3 update for the HTC one?  Or any further news on when it should arrive, been waiting patiently.

80 REPLIES 80
Journeyman

Re: HTC one 4.3 update?

I  haven't heard anything recently. We are supposed to receive it by the end of this month.  I check twice a day anyways.

Journeyman

Well.... it depends if Sprint already has the update, or if HTC will release it to the carriers by the end of the month.  If that's the case, then Sprint will need to do testing, etc.... so in that case we could see the update before the end of the year.....

GrandMaster

depending on what they run into issue wise with the update..its all going to boil down to how many times they have to send it back to have something fixed. until sprint announces it everything we hear will only be rumors anyways..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Pale22,

Thank you for posting with us. We have not been given the word yet on the 4.3 software update on the  HTC One. We're pretty excited about it. You can keep updated on sprint.com/newsroom or HTC.com. Thanks.

Thank you,

April

Wizard

Interesting since I was told as well as others from a source at sprint that there was a update on monday the 23rd to 4.3. In fact i have the chat log where a supervisor confirmed a update this monday. It rolls out in phases for 2 weeks. So why is it that now this report is that you have no idea when this is going to happen?

GrandMaster

not a single mention or announcement so far this morning about an update..a bit early still to judge but has anyone seen anything? they publicly announce the updates in the HTC thread and the more specific HTC One thread..no mention so far in either..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Journeyman

That is for an old software update.  Look at the date.  May 2013.

GrandMaster

i meant nothing mentioned in these forums about it..usually that same day or if anything the day prior sprint will announce an update. nothing spilled from their end of things so far.

Journeyman

Topgonzo,

Thank you for the link but unfortunately there is not date yet of the 4.3 software. You can keep updated on sprint.com/newsroom and HTC.com. We apologize for the confusion. Thank you.

Thank you,

April

Journeyman

Android Police has an article that says HTC Americas President Jason Mackenzie has sent two tweets that say Android 4.3 will be be pushed to HTC One Developer Edition owners this week and to HTC One customers in Canada by the end of the month, and "We're still working hard & optimistic for U.S. carrier certification." The latter seems to indicate that U.S. customers WON'T get it by the end of the month, though I guess there is still a possibility that it could happen. The complete article on Android Police is at Android 4.3 To Come To The HTC One Developer Edition This Week, Canadian HTC One Before End Of The M...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat