cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC one 4.3 update?

Journeyman

HTC one 4.3 update?

Just picked up a HTC one. I`m holding off on the 4.3 update since I`ve seen here that people are having issues.

My question is, does anyone know when the issues will be resolved?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: HTC one 4.3 update?

wwitten,

Thanks for asking this question. I am not sure when the issues should be cleared up, but as soon as the software developers find a resolution, they will release another update. After reviewing some of the forum discussions, I noticed a trend of LTE being activated on the phone while not being inside an LTE area. Do you get LTE in your area? If you would like to provide me with your cross streets and zip code, I would be happy to look into this for you. Let me know, I am here for you.

*Andi R.

Social Care

Journeyman

Yes I get LTE in my area. My Zip is 60436 and cross roads are Mission Blvd & Trailsend Lane.

Thanks for the response

Journeyman

wwitten,

Not a problem, I am happy to help. It does appear that you are in good coverage for LTE. I have been doing a bit more research into the update issues, and it looks like not that many people are having major issues, if any at all. I chatted with a few of the folks that have the ONE here, and they aren't experiencing any issues. It is up to you, but I think we would be safe to complete the updates.

*Andi R.

Social Care

Journeyman

Ok thanks Andi. Since the phone is working really good right now I may just wait a little longer before I try it.

Thanks for your help,

wwitten

Journeyman

wwitten,

Sounds like a plan. Let me know if you ever need anything else! It was my pleasure to work with you!

Have a great day!

*Andi R.

Social Care

GrandMaster

odd. i havent noticed this..one additional thing i have noticed however is that google search no longer works..doesnt matter if its over 3G, 4G or wifi..it will either keep searching until you get tired of waiting and exit out of it or it will kick you a notification saying "cant load search results. retry"

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

i would like to know myself because I've had issues for over a month sprint refuses to do anything about it and I basically paid $600 for piece of garbage. this is not a shot HTC it's just ridiculous sprint knows that there are problems and they refused to help anybody I've had issues for over a month I have no wifi no bluetooth and cannot receive a pictures through text. Moderator don't have the audacity to come on here and patronizing me by telling me to contact HTC, software was pushed by you all and should be taken care of by you all. I'm not waiting two weeks for them to fix it when it is your problem

Journeyman

What problems does the HTC one have? I have 4.3 and none of the problems listed do I have. The issues I dealt with were the Wi-Fi issues way back in the beginning. Other than that I love the phone and have not experienced this. I guess the question I'd ask is what do the  problematic phones have our use in common.

Journeyman

I loved the phone and had no problems before the update, now it's garbage and they refuse to help. I'm not waiting 2 weeks for another company to fix what they broke.

Journeyman

No WiFi no Bluetooth no picture text no battery life

Journeyman

Well that's funny that your research had such different results than mine because I've spoken to and seen people with problems across the board

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat