cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC one M7 battery life lousy and camera has puple tint and HTC and Sprint DO NOT CARE

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC one M7 battery life lousy and camera has puple tint and HTC and Sprint DO NOT CARE

I am on my second M7 and the problems still continue and have gotten worse.  Sprint And HTC do not care.The camera problem has been on phones since released and never corrected, and the phone has never had great battery life but since last OS update it has become ridiculous. lost 20% power in 1 hour in airplane mode. Last HTC I will ever own....( I have owned 4 htc phones), lost 15% on one phone call to sprint. And as always the same response, go to store, have phone checked, and if replacement warranted get another piece of the same junk. Sprint customer service has gotten worse in the 10 years I have been with sprint. I am rethinking my relationship with sprint.

6 REPLIES 6
GrandMaster

Re: HTC one M7 battery life lousy and camera has puple tint and HTC and Sprint DO NOT CARE

The purple hue deal is a HTC thing. It's not just an issue with Sprint's devices.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: HTC one M7 battery life lousy and camera has puple tint and HTC and Sprint DO NOT CARE

Why hasn't anything been done about it. Also I have an unlimited data plan and I am unable to send videos like people on other carriers such as Verizon and AT&T are able to ?

GrandMaster

i think thats just a Sprint limitation..i can send videos using FB messenger but not via text..been this way for years..you might even try a different messaging app to see if they will allow it or not.

as for the purple hue with the camera most had to send it to HTC to get this fixed..might try contacting them to see what can be done..

how long have you had this device? is it still under manufacturer warranty?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

You may need a new battery! I had a red HTC One m7, very rare phone, that got stolen. I was heartbroken! I loved that phone. I saved the battery drain by turning off wi-fi, bluetooth and the GPS and I keep the battery saver on unless I'm in bright sunlight! After awhile batteries get worn out and don't hold a charge as good! Now I have a HTC One m8 and when I first got it the battery was defective so I sent it directly to HTC, not to the Sprint store (I had insurance). It has worked fine for over 2 years! One thing that I notice about these phones is if you're in a area where data/phone reception is not good the battery will drain quicker. This happens everyday at work, I use the battery saver all the time and sometime the ultra battery saver! Sprint's 4G network was terrible when they first introduce the service but now it's really good in my area (Emeryville CA). I'm a big fan of the HTC One's because of the speakers, I'm a musician part time so I like to watch videos and movies on my phone! I also think the camera is exceptable but you have to keep the lens clean! I'm thinking about upgrading to a m9! I've recently bought another m7 (this time black) I really want my red one back!

Hi WRGZXC1234!

We understand this could be really frustrating. Lets review our repair/replacement options for you once more. Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message". We'll be waiting on your response!

Michael C

Journeyman

Sounds like he needs a new battery! WRGAXC1234 read my post on the HTC One m7 in the forum!

gibsonl4c
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat