cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC video highlights doubling and tripling same photos

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC video highlights doubling and tripling same photos

i noticed since the update, my video highlights has been messed up. it didnt double or triple photos before but now instead of showing 1 photo or two different, side by side, it will show the same photo over and over again. see attached photos.

anyone else have this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: HTC video highlights doubling and tripling same photos

notice that the pics size changes from one to the next? seems odd. well an add on odd to the issue youre already seeing lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

notice that the pics size changes from one to the next? seems odd. well an add on odd to the issue youre already seeing lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

i think i have noticed this as well. software issue?

are you a sprint tech?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

nope...a regualr joe schmo customer like yourself..i just have more of a knowledge base with this stuff compared to others..less than some...more than others *shrug*

im a tech but for industrial equipment..unfortunately my abilities to try and diagnose everything and then retain most of that knowledge carries over to hear pretty often lol...not going to lie though..i do brain F art from time to time..but that is one thing im noticing right off the bat with what you posted up there..one of the techs will have to hop in and answer this but im wondering if there is a way to clear the cache and force stop that app itself..you will want to make sure you back up all of your pics though onto a computer or onto the cloud first..i went in and looked and yes you can..but i would still rather a tech hop in and confirm this though..

also when you open each of those pics do they end up being the same size when you view them individually or does the size deal spill over into that as well?

Highlighted
Wizard

cpstaley1029,

Thank you for the post. I haven't seen any other reports like this after the software update but I'm going to ask around to see what I can dig up.

I am going to track down an HTC One as well so I can get hands on and test. Have you had a chance to mess around with the settings to see if there is an option in there that is duplicating pictures for some reason?

Thank you,

Chris

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also, have the problem of 'multiple shots' and it is extremely annoying especially when it comes time to remove all those photos!

Thanks,

Pam

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat