cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Am Receiving Multiple Duplicate Text Messages

Highlighted
Patron

I Am Receiving Multiple Duplicate Text Messages

I have the HTC One. I did the kitkat update when it became available a month or 2 ago and since then I keep getting the same text over and over and over again (from everyone who sends me a text) And sometimes I don’t get the text until hours and sometimes days later, but with the correct time stamp. Today I received another notification for another update and I was hoping the problem would be fixed and it’s not. Could someone PLEASE help me to get this fixed? It is really annoying.

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: I Am Receiving Multiple Duplicate Text Messages

is this while youre in one general location (roughly a 2-3 mile radius)? or everywhere you go (5 miles + )?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat