cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual Wallpaper for Each Screen

Journeyman

Individual Wallpaper for Each Screen

I have been using MultiPicture Live Wallpaper with HTC EVO 4G to set up individual wallpapers for each screen. I tried it with HTC One, but it did not work, even I used the same settings with my HTC EVO 4G. Only one wallpaper for all screens was applied.

Have anyone been able to use MultiPicture Live Wallpaper with HTC One successfully? If so, could you please kindly show me the way?

Or if anyone can suggest any other apps that can provide such ability, I will appreciate very much. I have also tried GO Multiple Wallpaper with the same result, only one wallpaper was applied for all screens (maybe I didn't know how to use it as it was hard for me to figure it out)

Any suggestions/comments are much appreciated.  Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14
GrandMaster

Re: Individual Wallpaper for Each Screen

i think this has something to do with since on the phone..basically its a run on background..you'll have to run a different....(for the life of me my mind just blanked and i cant remember what its called..basically the Samsung phones run TouchWhiz and the HTC line runs Since..or Sense..either way i believe that is where youre running into the issue of it not allowing multiple backgrounds.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

there are 3rd party apps you can use that will take over instead of running since/sense and you'll probably be able to do it then..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you, fireguy_6364, I'll look into other apps but so far, I don't have any luck. Will keep an update once I find a solution.

Thank you.

GrandMaster

i'll try to remember what that app was i used..i messed with it back when i had the original EVO and ended up switching back since it bypassed Sense and made it more like a Samsung phone...wasnt a fan of that lol.

Master

Whereabout,
Having different live wallpapers for different screens sounds like a great feature! Have you tried contacting the developer of the app, to see if they have a solution?
Thanks!
Samantha
Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I tried to contact the developer but unfortunately, it's all in Japanese language.

I'll keep trying to see if I can find any other apps can solve this problem.

Journeyman

Not sure this is what your looking for but, with the new Zedge App update, you can select wallpapers that you have downloaded and through their settings have them auto update every hour, 12 hours, etc.

GrandMaster

i think what the op is looking for is multiple wall papers. each window will have its own stand alone wall paper and not a scrolling wallpaper.

Journeyman

enjag1 --  Yes, fireguy_6364 is correct. I want to have different wallpaper for different screen in HTC One. But it seems that's almost impossible as so far, none of the apps I found will work that way.

Maybe one of these days,  MultiPicture Live Wallpaper will improve their app to make it work with HTC One.

GrandMaster

i still think the only way you'll be able to pull this off is to eliminate Sense that HTC phones use and run something different...until i can remember exactly what its called i wont be much of a help on this one lol..

GrandMaster

the downfall to doing this though would be that the set up youre currently used to with the HTC line will no longer run that way..it will be like having a samsung device but in actuality its still a HTC phone..its not rooting the phone or hacking it..youre changing up how it operates..which to me wasnt worth it back when i tried it out with the original Evo..

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat