cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Device HTC Diagnostic Menu

Highlighted
Journeyman

Internal Device HTC Diagnostic Menu

The newer HTC phones as well as a few of the older ones like the original HTC evo 4g have a Internal Diagnostics application available through a special ## code

2013-05-07_20-07-40_540.jpg

the code is entered from the dialer as follows *#*#3424#*#* this will bring you to this screen..

2013-05-07_20-07-47_710.jpg

After you hit accept you will enter the app.

2013-05-07_20-10-19_23.jpg

here you can virtually test any part of the device.

for the battery test the device needs to be at 100% charge with the LED turned to green and airplane mode enabled the test for battery requires on hour to run after 100% charge is completed!

Hope this helps some people out with issues on their HTC phones and troubleshooting as well!

(Verified working on but no limited to!) PLease comment if it worked on an unlisted device!

HTC evo 4g

HTC one

HTC design

HTC Shift

HTC EVO3D

Any questions email me ill do my best to help with any issues!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GrandMaster

i noticed it doesnt have a test of GPS..i have yet to check my One to see if its included on the list..but figured i would ask

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

this still continues to work for even the newer spark HTC line...well the M9 anyways.

with the additional test abilities of

SD card + Camera test

Hall-Sensor test

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat