cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard issues after the November 2014 system update?

Journeyman

Keyboard issues after the November 2014 system update?

Since my system update yesterday, my keyboard has started grabbing different letters than what i'm touching on the screen....

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: Keyboard issues after the November 2014 system update?

what all things have you attempted so far to try and fix it? turn the phone on then keep holding down the power button until it force shuts itself down..then try again..is it only with the keyboard or does this show up with other things like a password protected screen lock?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

fahey1970 - That's not good at all. We're so sorry about that. What is the model of your phone? - KayanSprint Social Care
Journeyman

so far i've been through 3 different people in sprint tech support and one at HTC. i've tried three different resets and a calibration. I think it's going to need a factory reset.

Master

fahey1970,

I am sorry to see this. I would recommend taking the device into a Service and Repair location. You can locate one using this link www.sprint.com/storelocator. They can work on this with you.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat