cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Known issues after 4.3 update

Master

Re: Known issues after 4.3 update

ehlersskater,

Thanks for the post. Sorry to hear your device is no longer working after the update. This is the first time I have heard of the update bricking devices. Did you take the device to the Sprint service and repair?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Master

cjstudioguy,

Thanks for your reply and apologies on the delayed response. Generally if an issue travels with you, it suggests the device is the cause. Have you had it checked out at a service and repair center? Please let me know. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

No, I have not yet..because I am not able to reproduce the issue in town...it's only when traveling in and out of network, that the texts do not get pushed to the phone when signal is restored...until I restart the phone.

Master

cjstudioguy,

Having to potentially continuously reset the phone is definitely a problem. I'd absolutely have the phone triaged so this issue may be addressed. To locate a store nearby, simply visit www.sprint.com/storelocator. Share with us the outcome of your store visit.

Thank You,

DePaul W.
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat