cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Known issues after 4.3 update

Journeyman

Re: Known issues after 4.3 update

Now my battery is draining bad! I didn't say anything at first, and wanted to give it some time. Well, it's bad.

Full charge at 7:30 am. 9% left at 3:00 pm. Usually, I have about 50% left at that time. I even barely used my phone today.

I have Google Loaction services turned off, and I even increased the amount of time between updates on my apps.

Journeyman

I am having the WiFi issue going in and out of service after the update as well.. and now I can't even make a phone call or send a text.

Journeyman

I am having the WiFi issue going in and out of service after the update as well.. and now I can't even make a phone call or send a text. Anyone else experience this?

Journeyman

I am having the WiFi issue going in and out of service after the update as well.. and now I can't even make a phone call or send a text. Anyone else experience this?

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Having the same connection issue with my home WiFi, but not with my work's WiFi. I've tried resetting the router, and the phone. Even tried forgetting the network then doing a WPS push but it failed.

Definitely annoying given that it worked fine before the update and still works fine at my office, just not in my own house.

Journeyman

Sounds like your home router. Hard Reset router, change password, power cycle etc.

Journeyman

Mine seems to be working better after factory reset. WiFi is still sketchy though

Journeyman

Like others have said, extremely unstable wifi connection. At two different locations and in the same room with the router, the wifi drops and reconnects several times within a few minutes time. I performed a hard reset, reset the routers and checked the actual connection settings via the android 4636 menu. There's an issue with the update imo.

Journeyman

So a hard reset of the router fixed the issue until my phone entered sleep mode. Since battery life is a joke on this thing I let it disable WiFi after a period of inactivity. This morning I woke up but the WiFi connection did not.

It cycles from authentication to just sitting there so quickly I can't read the error notice.

Journeyman

Hello

I am having the Contact Pictures bug. Do you know if there are any fixes for it yet?

Thank you

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat