cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SIM card error

Highlighted
Journeyman

No SIM card error

awabout a week ago this error started appearing. I never dried the phone or anything it just came out of the blue. I've already taken out and put back in the sim multiple times, reset the phone completely and cleared some network data I was told to erase from a woman on sprint chat. since I'm assed my 14 days for a switch what could I possibly do?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
GrandMaster

i have seen this error a few times mentioned in these forums. at times it ends up being the sim card itself..other times (much more rare) it ended up being the sim card tray itself..you will have to take it into a sprint repair store in order for them to really figure out which of the 2 it might end up being. if memory serves there isnt a way to erase your info on the sim card..the sim card is NOT the same as a sd card.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

Adrian9646,

Thanks for posting. Did the chat representative verify the sim card number matches our system? Do you get 4G LTE at all? Please let me know.

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

she did not. where I live there is very little coverage but whenever I used to go out I used to get it in some areas. I no longer do.

Highlighted
Journeyman

bump

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat