Did you mean: 

Original HTC One to get Sense 6 by the end of May

Highlighted
Wizard

Original HTC One to get Sense 6 by the end of May

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
GrandMaster

my work comp wont let me view that link..anything cool coming with it? new abilities etc? wonder if at some point we will get wifi calling?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you HTC! I live the fact that Sprint pushes updates out b4 most. I think they lead with updates pushes compared to other providers.

We are in certification!

http://www.htc.com/us/go/htc-software-updates/

PS Sprint , please get the Amber Gold M8... Pretty please....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Love, love love.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@theotrman, I can't tell definitely from your message whether or not you are going to buy an M8, but if you are, you can probably get one in Amber Gold from BestBuy. I did, about 3 weeks ago. BestBuy stores no doubt vary in quality of service, but for the past four years I have always bought my Sprint phones from the BestBuy closest to me and have always had very good experiences with them.

Highlighted
Master

frailer,

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad that you got the device you wanted. We appreciate you helping out our customers. Have a great day!

Social Care,
Lamar
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you Frailer, I will take a peek at BB! I love the M7, by really want the Gold Color. I just saw that Sprint will have the HK Champagne and Gold M8 available soon. Thank u Sprint!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat