cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems?

Highlighted

Problems?

Is anyone else having issues with the HTC One. I like the speakers on the phone and the camera quality, but the speed on my phone is slow (probably has more to do with coverage) Other than that my phone screen goes black while I'm on a call and won't light back up, calls (in and out) the person on the other line can't hear me unless on speaker phone, constantly have to reset phone due to message stating no sim card, and the battery life sucks  without me even touching the phone (again may have more to do with the coverage). Anyone else having problems?? If so any fixes?

5 REPLIES 5
GrandMaster

Re: Problems?

what speed issues are you having? specifics please

the proximity sensor issue came in with the last update..if im remembering right its one of the things HTC is currently working on.

only hearing you on speaker phone deal-personally i would take it into a repair store and have them run a test on it..coverage shouldnt matter on this one..it sounds like an issue with the speaker itself.

the no sim card deal might end up being the sim card itself..has happened to a few people here and there..also something you will want the repair store to look at.

the battery life can end up being due to poor reception or some other issues...this can also hopefully be checked out by the repair store...how long have you had this phone?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

That sounds like a device concern, have you taken it to the Sprint Store? I am here for you.

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

If you bought it brand new, prepare yourself to have it replaced with a refurbished One. I hope you didn't pay full price for it.

Journeyman

I have the same exact issues while talking on my phone too. It goes mute sometimes on my end and they can't hear me unless I am on speakerphone. Today I just got SIM card notice and having trouble with data connection, even worse than before, which wad bad already. This phone is awful@

GrandMaster

personally the only issue i currently have is the prox sensor one..aside from that it works great. take your phone in as well. i havent had the sim card issue but i know its had mixed results..either ends up being a sim card deal, the tray itself or the phone..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat