cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen quality of HTC One i ordered.

Journeyman XIV
Journeyman

Screen quality of HTC One i ordered.

Hello. i received my HTC One on May 15. Anyways long story short, from what i think and see, there's something wrong with the screen. When you look at it closely you can see like there's alot of smudges on the screen even if there isn't. I was shocked when i saw that cause compare to my other phone(LG Optimus G), my Optimus G looks way more clearer and clean.

Im talking about some touchscreen phone with smudge and fingerprint all over the screen, exactly like that.

I bought mine online. Is there anyway to replace, if so, how? Any help would be much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Screen quality of HTC One i ordered.

Are you saying the smudges are under the glass or don't come off or something?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman XIV
Journeyman

Yes sir. Its under the screen. As i said its like a smudges and pretty much like when u put a screen protector that's not clear.

Do you think they gonna replace if go to Sprint store even if i got this online?

Wizard

XIV,

Thanks for the post. Sorry to hear about your new device being all smudged up. Thats not cool especially if you bought it new. Where did you get the device from? If your not happy with it you need to send it back or take it back to get replaced. Thats not normal and if this bothers you now it will stay bothering you. Its best to get it fixed while you still can.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Master

If you got it from the Sprint store, they should replace it. Even if you didn't, if you have TEP I would go into the store with it.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat