cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several connection issues since 4.3 update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Several connection issues since 4.3 update

Since updating to 4.3 on my one my signal has dropped from 4 to a single bar, and WiFi drops out repeatedly giving me constant "network required" errors as it's constantly switching between data and WiFi.. call quality is horrible with numerous dropped calls even with other sprint users. I'd like to uninstall the update because it has turned my awesome new phone into a pile of Crap.

Tags (3)
22 REPLIES 22
Journeyman

Re: Several connection issues since 4.3 update

I'm experiencing the same issues to i hope they send an update to fix this because i really love my ONE

Journeyman

I had the same issue but I can't call or text at all !!!!!!

Journeyman

Since updating yesterday i too have had terrible data service. I cannot send or receive texts at all and my signal has dropped to 1-no bars at all, constantly roaming on metro pcs. I have updated my prl, updated my profile, reactivated my phone, nothing just sucks.

Journeyman

Same here, can't place calls, data seems to come and go.

Journeyman

Wifi is working okay for me, but 3g data is useless now and I have zero bars most of the time. I should add that I've always had relatively poor RF performance with this device. It's substantially worse since the update though.

Journeyman

The same problem with mine. Call quality is terrible with some kind of crackling it the back ground, and the signal is very weak with no bars at all. They better do something about it and soon! Sick of this crap, every time they come up with an update, it screws up the phone and i have to do FR.

Journeyman

I got the update on Wednesday. I don't make or receive many calls or texts (I treat the phone more as a tiny computer), so I wasn't concerned that I didn't get any calls or texts that day. It was only yesterday that I began to see reports of inability to call or text and, sure enough, I tried calling my phone and immediately got sent to voicemail (no ring at all). After the update I had updated the Profile and PRL as well as restarting the phone, so I had assumed everything was in good order. Obviously that wasn't true. However, I updated the Profile and PRL again and texts popped up and I was able to make and receive calls.

It may not work for others, but it's worth a try.

GrandMaster

i have noticed its about a bar or 2 less than it was before..also while connected to an airave it will randomly drop its connection with it..i have pulled up my phone multiple times to see i had no reception to have it pop back up a minute later..im probably going to do the FR later today once i get the nerve built up lol..i REALLY hate doing them and usually highly recommend it as a last resort..which with this i think thats where im at im afraid.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Just add me to the list of upgraders who are now seeing lower connection strength.  Calls and texts are spotty.  Updated Profile and PRL.  Still having issues.  I really hope Sprint and HTC are aware of this.

Journeyman

Add another Android 4.3 upgrade that now receives terrible signal and hardly any data.

Journeyman

You can add another phone to list of devices that now get terrible reception.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat