cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharp Battery Decline After 30%

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sharp Battery Decline After 30%

Has anyone else had this problem? My HTC One (M7) has great battery life on airplane mode, but when its on wifi or 3G, it gets down to between 20-30% then sometimes it takes seconds to drop to 14%, then 0%, then it shuts off. Could one app really be killing the battery that quickly, or is something wrong with my device?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Sharp Battery Decline After 30%25

laptoplasane - Oh no. Have your recent downloaded an app? Do you keep your apps running in the background? - BrittneySprint Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: Sharp Battery Decline After 30%

to be honest it sounds more like the phone itself is reading the battery levels incorrectly. hate to say it but you might want to back up the phone and reset it..start fresh..even kicking the phone into safe mode shutting down all 3rd party apps wont help any if the issue is with the phone itself and not app related..actually you can probably start it off with kicking it into safe mode and if it improves its due to an app..if that doesnt resolve it THEN i would do the reset.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat