cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Shipped and Tracking

I'm anxiously awaiting notification my One has shipped.  Who will be the first to receive their notice?  Really, really hoping that the "wiggle room" they put in the orders doesn't apply and we all get them on Friday! 

Tags (3)
251 REPLIES 251
Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

I say we all post in this thread when we get a shipment notice.  I am hoping we get them BEFORE friday, because why else would we preorder from Sprint instead of another place of business that is offering free stuff with the phone. 

Journeyman

I'll keep an eye on this thread. Getting a little concerned that I haven't heard anything yet

Journeyman

Exactly my inference but glad you spelled it out.

IF I don't get on Friday I'm going to be supremely displeased.  As you said, why else pre-order?  But I'm still hopeful.  Since they're shipping FedEx I don't expect to see any shipping updates until Wednesday....maybe Thursday if they're doing one day.

Journeyman

I would like to hear if they even have them at their warehouses yet, then atleast we would know that supply didn't get delayed.  Funny how they hold our money for 2 weeks but give us no updates, how hard would it be for them to just post when they are going to ship them.  I am still hoping to have it on Thursday, because Friday morning I could of went to a best buy and bought it.

Journeyman

Yes I strongly agree with everyone, I personally call Sprint every other day to ask about my tracking number, but I always get that it's pending and they are sorry but keep trying. I pre ordered the HTC One on 04-05-2013 and 10 days later with no update is unbelieveable!!! I'm trying my best to stay patient until Friday but can't promise anything after that because somebody will feel my wrath!!!!!!!!

Wizard

Sprint didn't force anyone or make it mandatory for anyone to pre order this device.

Sprint never stated they would inform customers each step of the way in this launch of the ONE.

In previous pre order launches, sprint didn't keep its customers updated on each step.

It's obvious people are anxious about this device but there is no need to express disappointment in each thread is there?

Of course I'll get lip service back and you cats can have the last word. But I'll say this my device I paid full price for will be on my hands on Thursday.

Journeyman

Does anyone know if someone must be present at your home to receive the delivery or if they will leave it at the door?

Journeyman

I know Best Buy said a signature was needed.

Journeyman

Last time I preordered a phone a signature was required. Hence the reason I had the phone shipped to my parents house lol

Wizard

Once you have received the confirmation email that your package has shipped, use the order number from that email to track your package and obtain the UPS tracking number at http://sprint.com/myorder. The tracking information will become available once your package has been shipped.

Also, visit http://bit.ly/17C5sNj for support with your new HTC One!

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Thanks for that.....although i already knew they would send me an email lol.  I just wanted an update if the phone was in stock and ready to ship on time

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat