Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

At&t customers are reporting they began receiving tracking numbers last night.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So on the wrong carrier:

- No LTE in my area and nothing on the map to get any.

- No 64gb model

- No order bonus

- No shipping notification (as of this posting)

Wah!  😉

Highlighted
Journeyman

Figures....I have been a Sprint Customer since 2004.  But i do have ATT for home cable and internet.  Might be time for a change.  Hopefully we all get shipping notices soon. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Best info I can get out of them...

sprint2.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just checked my order.  No tracking # yet.  Got a chat popup from a rep and asked about it. 

Here is the reply:

Mike: Thank you, one moment please while I pull up your account.
Mike: Customers who pre-ordered the HTC One devices from 4/5-4/16 will receive them on or around 4/19/2013. We currently are not expecting any delays and is on schedule to arrive on or around the 19th. You'll receive an email confirmation upon shipment of the order. I would recommend checking back in 24 hours to see if their are any updates to your order. You can check the status of your order atwww.Sprint.com/myorder
Highlighted
Journeyman

To me anything after the 19th is a delay.  But that's just me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for checking guys, on or around the 19th is really not saying much lol on the 19th we could of went to the store and bought one.  Still holding out hope to receive it by Thursday. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Exactly. If I don't have it in Friday's FedEx, I'm going into a store and asking for one. I pre-ordered so I could beat the store shoppers, not get one the day after they do.

Journeyman

DGAGVGEG123 wrote:

Thanks for checking guys, on or around the 19th is really not saying much lol on the 19th we could of went to the store and bought one.  Still holding out hope to receive it by Thursday. 

Me too.  If we look at this as a glass-half-full type of situation, then "on or around" could mean "at least on, if not before"...

Overly anxious!!!! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

If we don't have a tracking number by this time tomorrow, we'll know we're not getting it Thursday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Every phone I've ever gotten from Sprint shipped via UPS, why are some people saying FedEx? Has Sprint started using fedex for phone shipments?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered mine via web on 4/5 -- no tracking number yet.  I really thought I might get it earlier than 4/19, but it's not looking so good now.

I really *hope* signature is not required as I'll be at work all day!  But for this phone, I may just take the day off. 

I'll post any status updates here!  Cheers! 

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat