cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted

Re: Shipped and Tracking

I feel the same. I ordered mine on the 5th, and have yet to recieve a tracking number. If I don't have a tracking number friday morning, I'm going into a store and raising hell.

Is it just me or has sprint's customer service really fallen by the wayside over the last 12-18 months? I hated Sprint in the early 00's, but after '05 they seemed to really make an effort. When I picked up my Evo 4g back in '2010, they were awesome about everything! What's changed?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know we are all awaiting this awesome phone and are looking forward to using it since AT&T and other international versions of the phone is being used as we speak. Though I think we should be patient until tomorrow afternoon, customer service is inept at knowing if they have the phone in stock at there warehouse and they are giving us the run around to their wording they used when allowing us to pre-order the phone. I think it is BS that as loyal and faithful customers of the phone we are totally getting screwed in numerous ways but here is to hope that we can hold the phone before others this Friday.

Yes, not only loyal to the phone and to HTC, but to Sprint itself.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Latest from Sprint, plus a little extra.

sprint.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

Try to get us the device by the 19th....I really don't understand Sprint at all.  How hard would it be for them to say On such and such a date we are going to ship out the phones over night......And why wait to the last min? and pay all that extra money in shipping? Why not just send them ground on the monday b4 release? and save a crap load of money they could spend on LTE towers in more areas to improve speeds and connection for their customer base.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just checked the pre-order page and sprint has updated the shipping timeline to say: "Order online today and you'll get your new phone in 2-5 business days." This is extremely promising! Hopefully this means they are at least in stock.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still upset that we are not getting them early, and I am hearing conflicting reports from other threads that we may not even receive them till next week. http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/566623#566623.  This is not helping Sprint's cause with their customer base.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

No tracking number for me yet.  I am getting cranky but as long as I get it Friday, I will be OK.  However, if I don't see a tracking number tomorrow I am honestly going to cancel my order and go to AT&T.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The MyOrder page updated for me. It used to just say I was one step closer to owning it, etc. Now it says this:

Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 4/16 are expected to deliver on or around Friday, 4/19. Any orders placed on 4/17 or later will deliver in 2 to 5 business days from order date. You may continue to track status of your order on www.sprint.com/myorder.

I guess that's a step in the right direction.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine too!  That is great.

I was trying to read through some old threads on the release of GS3 and it appears that they received their phones via overnight shipping.  That said, if we don't get tracking info today, we could still have the phone in our hands on Friday.

Side note:  I would love for those that pre-order to have the advantage of receiving the phones at least a day before they are released in the stores.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My status just remains blank....just says what I have ordered and the date I ordered it

Highlighted
Journeyman

KevinA76 wrote:

The MyOrder page updated for me. It used to just say I was one step closer to owning it, etc. Now it says this:

Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 4/16 are expected to deliver on or around Friday, 4/19. Any orders placed on 4/17 or later will deliver in 2 to 5 business days from order date. You may continue to track status of your order on www.sprint.com/myorder.

I guess that's a step in the right direction.

This exactly what mine says now. I know in a week everyone will have their phone, I just wish us pre-orders could have gotten some kind of differential treatment. Should have known Sprint would be Sprint (sigh.....)

Patience young grasshopper, I must learn....

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat