cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Shipped and Tracking

I'm anxiously awaiting notification my One has shipped.  Who will be the first to receive their notice?  Really, really hoping that the "wiggle room" they put in the orders doesn't apply and we all get them on Friday! 

251 REPLIES 251
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

If you ordered before 4/16, your tracking email may come as late as Friday, 4/19 when your phone is already on its way to your door.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally, some news. Also, its nice to know I'm not the only overly anxious HTC One fan out there. Can't wait for it.

Highlighted
Wizard

Any of you cats remember the Evo 4G LTE pre-order fiasco? Once they were cleared from customs, people were getting devices ahead of track numbers being posted. This launch is probably more popular than that one so some of us may get devices before track numbers are posted.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's an update but it's a colossal bunch of hooey!

Ambiguity is the devil's volleyball.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So the update is....we may or maynot get our phone anytime from tomorrow till sometime next week.

Highlighted
Wizard

Correcto

Highlighted
Journeyman

So if that's the case whats the point in preorders

Highlighted
Journeyman

If I don't get mine tomorrow I will call sprint till I get compensated n I think everyone else should do the same

Highlighted
Journeyman

One nice thing about a pre-order, even if it does come in late, is that I don't have to worry about getting stuck in line behind 3 or 4 dweebs that just happened to show up just before me and know absolutely nothing about smart phones, aren't even sure they want one, don't know the difference between iOS, Android, Blackberry, etc.. Seems I always get stuck behind those people!! 

Journeyman

I just signed up for UPS My Choice. Anyone have any experience with it? I'm hoping UPS will alert me of my package/tracking # even if Sprint doesn't get it to me in time to be useful. The basic service is free.

Highlighted
Wizard

That's why you pre-order.

Also it let's sprint know the demand for the device.

You will not get compensated if the phone is not in your hands by this coming Friday. Sprint never promised nor did they confirm the device will be in your hands by the 19th. That is ludicrous to suggest. No one forced anyone to pre order.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If it's UPS, you can go online once you have the tracking info and change delivery preferences, i.e. give permission to leave package at door, change address, or hold at location. But this is assuming you get the tracking info on time

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat