cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

Looks like they updated their message again:

Thanks for ordering the HTC One Silver with White accent. Pre-orders placed through 4/16 are expected to deliver on or around Friday, 4/19. Any orders placed on 4/17or later will deliver in 2to 5 business days from order date. You may continue to track status of your order on www.sprint.com/myorder. Since we are processing so many pre-orders so quickly, your tracking number takes a little longer to get to you than normal. Do not worry. If you ordered before 4/16, your tracking email may come as late as Friday, 4/19 when your phone is already onits way to your door. Thanks for your patience.

Journeyman

Looks like we don't have anything to worry about:

http://www.examiner.com/article/sprint-users-won-t-get-early-htc-one

By the way, my credit card was just charged today, so I assuming it is shipping either today or tomorrow. I ordered it on the 16th.

Journeyman

I was chatting with a customer care on the shipping department and she claim that the tracking info will be updated not till tomorow....

Because the have a shitload of orders and they want to make sure the orders are ship and that they will update tracking whenever they almost obligated to do so..

That would be till tomorow night..

So it all looks o.k.. (keeping fingers cross)

Journeyman

Woohoo.  My (our) post is getting some press.  Too bad someone from Sprint can't be bothered to post in here instead of making little updates all around us and the issue.

Nonetheless, fingers crossed. I just want it Friday!

Journeyman

Looks like the Examiner is citing our order status, just leaving out the crucial "on or about" part. Hope they're right though.

Journeyman

Phillymonsterful wrote:

Looks like we don't have anything to worry about:

http://www.examiner.com/article/sprint-users-won-t-get-early-htc-one

By the way, my credit card was just charged today, so I assuming it is shipping either today or tomorrow. I ordered it on the 16th.

Mine got charged a while ago, so it's not really an indicator of imminent shipping.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Hi epro17. I did actually post in here and made sure the order status tool got updated with more info on timing of tracking details.

What other info do you need? I'm not sure I can get it for you but can make sure our pre-order faq is updated in support for future updates.

edit: corrected some spelling mistakes and clarified the order status tool update.

Journeyman

Me too, they took the money with no problems!!!

Journeyman

justin.kramp. wrote:

Hi epro17. I did actually post in here and made sure the order status tool got updated.

What other info do you need? I'm not sure I can get it for you but can make sure our proeorder faq I'd updated in support for future updates.

This is so true, and the Sprint backlash has really gotten out of hand.  Folks, stop reaching conclusions before they've had the chance; you've been told you might receive tracking information after shipment, so there's nothing left to do but wait.  Phones aren't toddler toys!  Act like adults.

Sprint Product Ambassador

E.Hilton22302 What sort of updates are you looking for between order confirmation and shipping confirmation? I'm curious to know.

Highlighted
Journeyman

justin.kramp. wrote:

Hi epro17. I did actually post in here and made sure the order status tool got updated with more info on timing of tracking details.

What other info do you need? I'm not sure I can get it for you but can make sure our pre-order faq is updated in support for future updates.

edit: corrected some spelling mistakes and clarified the order status tool update.

It just feels like Sprint is ignoring us.  They're posting "around" us but not directly addressing the most concerned parties.  Yes, we're antsy; so it'd be nice if the squeeky wheel got a little bit of grease.  Let's see, our credit cards were charged when we pre-ordered (most of us two weeks ago), we get no opportunity for a 64gb model, we don't a pre-order bonus, we don't get early shipment, most of us don't have LTE, and we're getting ambiguity from Sprint.  Just a little acknowledgment and specificity to your loyal customers would be appreciated....even if we're being fidgety for no good reason.  I just want Sprint to say when they are shipping and that we can definitively expect them on Friday (as much as can be expected barring acts of god and whatnot...and shipping delays shouldn't be an excuse either).  Most of us ordered two weeks ago so there is no need to "scramble" today to package and ship things.  What have you been doing?  No planning, no logistics since pre-order started?  You're a big company and have done this before so provide some clear direction.  If AT&T can do it, so can you.

Journeyman

I don't even see where you are talking about updating status, my status still is blank and just gives order date and phone model number.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat