cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Shipped and Tracking

I'm anxiously awaiting notification my One has shipped.  Who will be the first to receive their notice?  Really, really hoping that the "wiggle room" they put in the orders doesn't apply and we all get them on Friday! 

251 REPLIES 251
Highlighted
Journeyman

If I dont receive my phone tomorrow I will be very upset because they clearly stated we would get our phones before others get a glimpse on the 19th.  They gave us false and misleasing information.  The only reason I pre ordered online was to get it early if not I would've pre ordered from the store and got it first thing Friday morning or went with other cheaper offers from online or another retailer offering free stuff.  I am so fed up with sprint at this point. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

they clearly stated that they would DO THEIR BEST to get it to us before others got to see it.

READ.

Highlighted
Journeyman

nice 1st post

http://24.media.tumblr.com/926e3e2e08b108ee6951c4254814d502/tumblr_mjbkhgArSO1re8x6to1_500.gif

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think some of us need to exercise a little patience.

I am just as excited and antsy to have this phone as every one of you,

but damn, this thread looks like a bunch of little kids posting about having to wait for ice cream.

It seems very imminent that Sprint will ship Next Day. It is JUST NOW Thursday. Do the math

and you'll find that there is plenty of time.

All the complaining here is just a tad disgusting, honestly.

Just be patient, guys. $20 says Friday will be the day, just as stated.

Highlighted
Journeyman

funny you mention ice cream as that is what I have a bowl of in front of me

http://www.icecreambros.com/ICB%20Img/butter%20pecan%20ice%20cream%202.jpg

just wished my bowl had as many pecans in it as rhe pic does

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a tracking number! It came up in the last 20 minutes. UPS doesn't recognize it yet, so I can't tell what the service is. I placed my pre-order at  11pm PST on 4/4.

Highlighted
Wizard

Your order has been shipped. Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order. Please allow 2-5 days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 9:00 a.m. EST to 6:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday. Please note, it may take up to 24 hours for your tracking number to be active.

---

always be optimistic...

TOLD You cats we would get these suckers on Thursday. most likely everyone has overnight shipping and should get it tomorrow which is Thursday.

if my optimism is to continue, i wager these suckers were shipped out today Wednesday...

these should ship from KY...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still nothing here. Maybe in the AM? *fingers crossed*

Highlighted
Journeyman

tracking number ? from Sprint or ? and does your # start as  "1Zxxxx" or ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Missed that --- mine says the same. 5 days would be a bummer, but at least there's hope. A buddy from HTC told me that he had heard Sprint would be using overnight delivery to hit the Friday date, so we'll see....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Starts with 1ZX8W

Highlighted
Wizard

http://www.sprint.com/personal/wireless/order_status.html?ECID=vanity:myorder

go there and enter your order number.

its  a ups track #

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat