ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Wizard

Re: Shipped and Tracking

sprint usually does overnight as standard. that is nothing new. many if not all of us should get these suckers Thursday.

csb75 wrote:

Missed that --- mine says the same. 5 days would be a bummer, but at least there's hope. A buddy from HTC told me that he had heard Sprint would be using overnight delivery to hit the Friday date, so we'll see....

Journeyman

In my experience with shipping and receiving PO's using UPS, I think what we're seeing is that Sprint has prepared the box for shipping, complete with a label and tracking #. Probably what will happen from here is that they will go out sometime today (Thursday), and with overnight shipping, we will begin seeing them when UPS comes through our neighborhood on Friday.

I'd imagine that checking the status of those tracking numbers will show an update by this evening.

Journeyman

sprint forum software ..lol ..anyway like Steadicam says might see the Thursday morning/Wednesday evening shipments delivered later today ..peace

http://media.tumblr.com/292f23950aefd8afa3d04d2fc3aafdcf/tumblr_inline_mhkl3hyLJr1qz4rgp.gif

Wizard

you may very well be right, however last year with the lte  pre order launch, this same phenomenon happened.

devices were shipped and track numbers were posted hours AFTER phones were out the door on their way.

me thinks in a couple hours we will start seeing across the country peoples' track numbers go live showing "in transit".

just experience for last year and with the evo 3D launch also. thomas could be right but we will see soon...

Journeyman

I'm hoping you're right! I get off work at 8AM, and would love nothing more than to go home and find a Sprint box outside my door

Wizard

this is what your phone went through today whilst you were wondering if it would ship or not..

http://pressroom.ups.com/Video/ci.UPS+Delivers+for+Sprint.Video

listen at 2:45 in to what the logistics manager has to say...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hurray a tracking number.

Boo, UPS doesn't have any information on it.

Journeyman

THE TRACKING NUMBERS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

I got mine as well at 2:30am.....No tracking information from UPS yet, so its hard to say if we will get them today or tomorrow.  Really hoping they went out last night

Journeyman

Just got off the phone with UPS and they said its a valid tracking number but they dont have the package in their possession so im guessing they might get it today and overnight it by tomorrow?!!

Journeyman

OK, so we're all getting tracking numbers, which is good. But UPS can't track them, meaning we're probably not looking at overnight shipping? Either way, looks like tomorrow should be a good day. But today would be better...

Journeyman

Did anyone get an email about the tracking number  or did everyone just checked at the website (www.sprint.com/myorder)?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat