Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

unless they ran a report on the days shipping after midnight because they had A LOT of packages going out.  I highly doubt they work 24hrs at that warehouse.  But I could be wrong as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The email itself says Shipping Method: Overnight: Next Day PM.  That's good enough for me. *speculation follows* If the tracking numbers went live overnight, it COULD mean UPS had the packages yesterday meaning deliveries could be as early as this afternoon. And if that's not the case, worst case scenario, we'll get them tomorrow, as sort of promised.

Highlighted
Journeyman

maydalis1 wrote:

The email itself says Shipping Method: Overnight: Next Day PM.  That's good enough for me. *speculation follows* If the tracking numbers went live overnight, it COULD mean UPS had the packages yesterday meaning deliveries could be as early as this afternoon. And if that's not the case, worst case scenario, we'll get them tomorrow, as sort of promised.

Didn't notice that, but you are correct.  Mine says it too.  Very exciting!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just received my tracking number (I pre-ordered mine on 4/6). It does say in the notes to "allow 2-5 days for delivery" so that well could mean very-post-release-day delivery (UPS doesn't register tracking information as of this writing)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine says the same, but UPS still does not know about it. I also did not get an email. Still hoping that once it shows up in UPS land that it will say today. Tomorrow is fine with me also. If I get it today, I won't get nuthin done at work tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPS should be at my house in the next 2-3 hours. Still no UPS update, so I'm assuming it'll come tomorrow. But I've got my fingers crossed, just in case!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a strong feeling its coming tomorrow! I can wait 1 more day!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I pre ordered it on the 8th of april and still haven't received my tracking #, is that normal or....

Highlighted
Journeyman

What phone is everyone upgrading from?

HTC EVO 3D for myself.

The 2 weaknesses that affect me most from my POV are the speakers (I like to play music from it while I'm eating dinner with my son) and camera, so I'm really looking forward to the One since those will be highlights with this phone. 

That said, though, I'll actually miss my EVO 3D.  It's been a good phone, still works great for all I do, and runs Android 4.0.3!  I'm sending it back to Sprint for buy-back, but hopefully it'll find a new home somewhere where it's loved. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think tracking numbers are coming in the order the pre-orders were made. Most of us who have them ordered on 4/5, so yours is coming soon, I assume.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone here looked into getting a case for the phone? Which ones are you considering? And yes, I do see the irony in covering up an aluminum phone with cheap plastic.

Journeyman

I am upgrading from a EVO LTE..

And let me tell you htc have improve alot since the EVO 3D i seen the improvement from year to year..

HTC HERO>>> EVO 4G>>>> EVO 3D>>>> EVO LTE

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat