Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

I'll get a case, but not right away. I want to feel the "cold steel" in my hand for a bit. LOL

I haven't even started looking for cases, yet.

As for what phone I'm leaving, I'm giving my wife my EVO LTE, as she has the Nexus S and hates it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not me i have never both a case for any of my phones and i am not about to start now..

I go naked

No screen protector, No case no nothing The only accessory i buys is the car doc

Highlighted
Journeyman

I never liked screen protectors anyway. But as for cases.... I tend to drop my phone on a regular basis (EVO 4G) and had it replaced about 2 times (water damage, broken screen). So a case is definitely a must for me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Amazon has A LOT of different cases!!! I'm getting mines from there!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think I am getting a free case from HTC. I pre-ordered late on 4/4, then on the morning of 4/5, I got an email from HTC saying that if I pre-ordered now, I could get a free case. Since that email was a little late, I emailed HTC and asked if I could still get in on the free case deal. They have actually called me 2 or 3 times now to get it worked out. Apparently many people got the same time of late notice. Anyway, I am getting the Double Dip Flip case. I also have never used a case and I'm not sure I'll use this one, except that I may want to use the kickstand feature of the case, since I will no longer have the kickstand on the phone, like my EVO 4G I am replacing.

Highlighted
Wizard

can we keep this thread focused on track numbers please? kindly?

start up an accessories thread or an "upgrade from..." thread if you must but lets keep this one focused on tracking..

and no one has been arguing or calling each other silly names.. see we CAN all get along!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

There's a few clear cases out there.  I'm looking into something with a kickstand, and perfectly clear (not frosted) to show off the shiny aluminum. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry, my bad! Focus, Focus!!   Shipping and Tracking!   

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry got carried away..

I seen a few web post about sprint customers already receiving their tracking info.. and i just check mine and i see a sore "2nd day" shipment note on it..

I am like WTF

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ugh - I have my UPS shipping status and not happy. Estimated delivery is Monday, 4-22. Anyone else? I'm in Minneapolis and UPS says its being shipped 2nd day, not the overnight Sprint claims.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in St. Paul and got the same thing. Sucktastic.

Highlighted
Journeyman

OK - Bummed out now. Just got this on UPS!

04/18/2013
Monday, 04/22/2013, By End of Day

I would have put up with going to a store and standing in line to at least get it Saturday. I am in the Seattle area, so that may enter into it. Anybody else getting something from the UPS site yet?
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat