ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

Label created on 4/18 for 2nd Day Air but no estimated arrival date.

If coming out of Louisville I should get Friday as I'm just up the road in Cincinnati.

Wizard

Woke up to no track info. Disappointed but rest assured, and as someone mentioned, deliver status will update later. This too happened on previous launches.

If you ordered before the 17,you should get your device Friday morning.

Now the countdown can begin...

Journeyman

Also just noticed that it says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." so maybe it will change. But mine still says Monday right now.

Journeyman

Mine just changed to end of day tomorrow. Of course, I have to work tomorrow, so hoping I can still get my hands on it.

Journeyman

Finally got tracking info at the ups website. Says 2nd day air shipping but estimated delivery is upgraded to Friday by end of day. Looks like we are getting our phones tomorrow after all!

Journeyman

You guys are f-ing killing me here mine stil say's 2nd day delivery... like W.T.F..

Journeyman

Mine just updated.  Originally said 2nd day delivery, now says it will be early delivery tomorrow.  So release the happy faces!

Journeyman

JUST UPDATED:

Early delivery: Friday 4/19

Approx time: 2:15 - 6:15 pm

YEA!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow. Your delivery time is pretty specific. I don't have that! Jealous! lol

Journeyman

Mine just got updated too!

Friday, 04/19/2013
Monday, 04/22/2013

Anyone know where the backflip emoticon is? 
Journeyman

Just got another update:

Monday, 04/22/2013, By End of Day

UPS 2nd Day Air

Pretty disappointed, particularly since I live right by 2 Sprint Stores I could have picked it up at over lunch tomorrow.

Even more disappointing considering that I live on Sprint's home turf in the KC area.

Perhaps I'll get another update as others have.  But for now, pretty disappointed.  Will need to rethink pre-orders in the future.

Journeyman

First and last time I pre-order a phone. Lesson learned.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat