Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

Evo_since_day1 wrote:

You guys are f-ing killing me here mine stil say's 2nd day delivery... like W.T.F..

Exactly.  I'm dying here waiting for an update. 

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Why isn't my phone at their facility yet?  I ordered before 8:00am EST on the Fifth.  It will be here tomorrow...just need to chill...

Journeyman

I know i order mine at 9:00 am on April 5th..

and having to wait for this shit..

i am stressing here..

Journeyman

Just had my delivery updated to Friday 4/19! I ordered 8am CST on 4/5. Don't give up hope yet!

Journeyman

I ordered Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 3:44 PM CST.

I wonder if I didn't order early enough in the day to make the cut for tomorrow?

Did anyone else order around this time who has an updated delivery date of 4/19?  Thanks for any info.

Journeyman

NWEAR040 wrote:

I ordered Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 3:44 PM CST.

I wonder if I didn't order early enough in the day to make the cut for tomorrow?

Did anyone else order around this time who has an updated delivery date of 4/19?  Thanks for any info.

I ordered on the 6th and am getting mine tomorrow so have hope.

Journeyman

I ordered on 4/8 and my UPS tracking just updated to tomorrow 16 minutes ago.  It'll happen for you too, I'm sure.

Friday, 04/19/2013
Monday, 04/22/2013
Approximate Delivery Time:
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 04/18/2013

Additional Information

####
04/18/2013
Package
3.00 lbs

Shipment Progress

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Louisville, KY, United States04/18/20132:06 P.M.Origin Scan
United States04/18/201312:28 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Journeyman

Dude..!!!!!!!!

Yours is already on the way out it has got it's first scan...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr where is mine...??

Journeyman

Just spent almost anhour being transfered through Sprint...no luck...even though email FROM SPRINT says:

Shipped via: UPS
Click to track: www.ups.comwww.fedex.comwww.usps.com (it may take up to 24 hours for tracking to be available).
Shipping method: Overnight: Next Day PM

and UPS site says:

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 04/22/2013, By End of Day

I was told by Andy in order support that Overnight: Next Day PM, doesnt mean overnight shipping...what a load of crap. I wouldnt care if they hadn't set the expectation of overnight shipping...but being treated like a moron and being told that Overnight doesnt really mean overnight is troubling especially since I have a family plan with 4 lines.

Journeyman

YESSSSSSSSSSS Just looked at my order!!!!! It shall be in my hands tomorrow!!!!!!

Journeyman

Hooooooooooo yeahhhhhhh

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:

Friday, 04/19/2013, By End of Day
Monday, 04/22/2013, By End of Day
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 04/18/2013

HTC ONE FTW.........

Journeyman

I envy all of you, whether you get it tomorrow or Monday.  Apparently my order has been forgotten about, when I check my order status it has absolutely nothing under status.  Pretty pissed off at Sprint right now.

Journeyman

I walk away from this blog now, i got the answer i was looking for..

Good day people.. and enjoy your phones when they arrive..

Peaceeeeeeee.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat