ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

Just got my updated UPS tracking status as "Early Delivery" for tomorrow.

Journeyman

My tracking status had also been stating Monday delivery, but flipped to "Friday by End of Day" about 10 minutes ago. 

Journeyman

Just echoing the others here who originally received a 4/22 shipment date on my tracking info, but when I clicked refresh on the browser it changed to 4/19 by end of day. Woohoo! (I live in the Kansas City area, btw)

Those in certain areas of Colorado and Illinois may want to take note of the below notice on the UPS website, though. It may not affect any preorders, but the weater is pretty bad in a few places right now, so it might...?

Severe Weather is Causing Service Delays in Colorado and Illinois

Journeyman

Mine did just update to delivery tomorrow.

Still pissed at how I was spoken to....thats not acceptible.

Journeyman

You're right.  IT DID HAPPEN!

Another UPDATE:

Friday, 04/19/2013, By End of Day
Monday, 04/22/2013, By End of Day
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 04/18/2013

I take back all the bad things I said, Sprint. 

Journeyman

I wont take back what I said...being treated poorly isnt right.

Journeyman

That was FUNNY!!!!!!

Journeyman

I've been lurking this discussion for a couple days, now. Figured I should post with my shipping info: UPS says "

Friday, 04/19/2013, By End of Day
Monday, 04/22/2013, By End of Day
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 04/18/2013 "
This phone better get to my house by tomorrow. I'm in SoCal (Santa Barbara, to be specific) and I've been worried that I'll be getting mine later because I'm on the west coast... I wish I got a time frame like some of you got, I don't wanna come home to one of those "Sorry we missed you!" notes from UPS. Seriously though, I'm pretty upset that everyone I talked to thru Sprint kept saying "You'll get your phone ON OR BEFORE the 18th" (which is TODAY >_<). Also frustrating that AT&T customers not only got the 64GB option but also many of them got the phones early...
Journeyman

I think if you wait a bit longer, you'll actually see an ETA.

Mine updated just a while ago with a time frame:

Friday, 04/19/2013
Monday, 04/22/2013
Approximate Delivery Time:
11:15 AM - 3:15 PM

I'm sure they're processing all the orders in the order they came in, so we shouldn't be so surprised that some of us are getting information before others.  I know I was originally disappointed when I saw the ETA at Monday 4/22, but as others have said, patience is key.  I think anyone who pre-ordered in the first few days will have their HTC One by tomorrow.  Beyond that, I'm not sure.

I'd be curious to know if anyone who ordered, say 2-3 days ago is now getting a confirmation that their phone will arrive tomorrow, 4/19... 

Journeyman

Where are you guys seeing this delivery window time? I don't see that on mine. I'd like to know so I can make sure somebody is here to sign for it.

Journeyman

I signed up for UPS My Choice, and I think that is why I have a delivery window.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I signed up for the free version, still not getting it. Hmph.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat