Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

I'm not seeing the ETA time on the UPS website! Any options?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I signed up for the UPS My Choice as well.  I don't think it has anything to do with getting a delivery time window, though.  I think you just need to wait.  Several others got a time estimate before I did, and I waited a couple of hours, and now it's there.  Hope that helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Package has now departed!

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Louisville, KY, United States04/18/20133:50 P.M.Departure Scan

04/18/20132:20 P.M.Origin Scan
United States04/18/201312:28 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Order placed at 3:30PM CST on 4/5.  Destination is Kansas City.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know we talked about this pages back when we didn't know if it was Fedex or UPS, but any1 know if its signature required? I have ordered from UPS a lot and some things were more expensive then this phone and they were left on my front door without a signature.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If I'm not mistaken, it'll say on the UPS tracking page if signature is required or not.

That said, mine does not say it requires a signature.

I have a screen door I leave unlocked, and I always leave a note when I'm expecting something that just says "please leave inside screen door", and I sign it.  I've never had them *not* leave the package for me when I do this.  It's all about having a "safe" place to leave the package (somewhere not in the open).

Hope that helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phew... Glad they are keeping their word, "by the 19th...". Looks like we are good guys, don't worry. Half a million of us will have our phone tomorrow and we will all be unique, lol.

ups.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

Under special instructions mine says:

The driver may not leave this package without your authorization.

And below that there's a link for authorizing shipment release.

Journeyman

Placed my pre order at 7:12 AM on 04/05 and still have the message saying that UPS hasnt recieved the package... Estimated delivery is Monday the 22nd! I really hope it gets here tomorrow since I travel on saturday and will not be able to recieve it monday. Very dissapointed with sprint so far!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm pretty sure if you see that it's scheduled to deliver Monday, it will be upgraded for tomorrow. Don't worry guys.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Its in my hometown, can't wait until tomorrow!!!! #UPS Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can't believe I'm still not updated at UPS.  I'm still showing a Monday delivery not to mention I still have that stupid " UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." message.  Why me?!?!?!?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im excited it will be here tomarrow mine said it was reschedualed first time I looked but it also might change for you guys. Keeps your hopes up.

Friday, 04/19/2013
Monday, 04/22/2013

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat