cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

Because Sprint knows you started this thread. Joking! Thanks for starting it btw - I hope it updates to Friday for you soon!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not sure why, but UPS tracking has gone from a specific time window (11:30 - 3:30) back to just Friday, by end of day.  I hope that's not a bad sign...

EDIT:  I can now see my approximate delivery time again by signing in to My UPS.  I apologize for dismissing the person who posted earlier saying that signing in was the reason you could see the ETA.  If you don't have an account, you should sign up!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Am on the same boat as you my friend! It's 8 pm and still no change to that stupid message. If I don't get mine tomorrow I'm going in to the store and throwing a b**** fit.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is completely unacceptable. They are blaming UPS for them shipping late and via 2 day even though they email said next air. CAN SOMEONE at Sprint please tell me why i should not cancel both of my accounts and why should anyone pre-order. This whole experiance has been the worse.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like some flights, including UPS, out of Louisville are delayed for weather there or in other cities. Was getting worried because the flight to Minneapolis was delayed amost 4 hours, but is in the air now. Were getting blasted with 7 inches in Mpls so hope UPS can deliver tomorrow. Sheesh, will this waiting ever end??

Highlighted
Journeyman

im good to go as well. i was going crazy thinkin i was gonna be the guy who was gonna be on the phone b***ing out a non-guilty sprint associate. but lucky for them my ups tracker tells me that it will be delievered 2mrw by the end of the ups guys shift. lol im hella excited but at the same time a little depressed, only because im finally saying good by to the old school grand daddy evo 4g.  OH, BTW IM OUT OF THE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like I'm that guy!!  😞

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine just arrived in Los Angeles~ So close! Too bad I'm out of the house all day. I guess I'll have to leave a note for the UPS person.

I wish I could just drive down to LA tonight to grab the package myself 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine's gone from KY to Rockwood, IL. Last scan was an arrival there about two hours ago. It best pick up the pace if it's gonna make it to my apartment in Denver between noon and four tomorrow!! lol

Can. Not. Wait.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Overnight my status finally changed to arrive on Friday.  Thank goodness.  However I love the contradictory nature of what UPS says:

Friday, 04/19/2013, By End of Day

Early delivery by the end of day.  Hmmm.  Whatever.  I doubt it'll be early since it just left Louisville at 4:30 this morning.

Journeyman

I finally realized that my email from telesales was being filtered as spam, and it appears to be on a truck for delivery today.  Once I found my emails from Sprint, I discovered I was billed $12 for shipping. Has everyone else paid for shipping?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine is currently out for delivery!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat