Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

Just got an update:

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

04/18/2013
Package
3.00 lbs

Edit:  I don't appear to have any scheduled delivery date showing up.  I ordered the afternoon of 4/5.

2nd Edit:  I live in the Kansas City area.  I'm surprised some of you are already seeing scheduled delivery dates.  Mine says 2nd Day Air as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine says second day air also, but just that the label was made, no delivery date on it yet.  I am gonna raise heck if I don't get it tomorrow.  This is terrible business from Sprint for the loyal customers that pre-order a nice phone.  I knew I should have just gone to the store Friday. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I checked mine and saw that the original delivery date was set for Monday the 22nd by the end of the day but it has been updated to Friday by the end of day. Thank god! I would have flipped my shit. On that note, DO NOT try and change your delivery address. It can delay the order another business day. Second Note, it is going to be UP TO THE DRIVER if he decides to leave the package or attempt delivery on another day depending on if the location of your home has a "safe area" to leave the package (which sucks but I appreciate as well to keep my phone from getting stolen).

I am in the Washington DC area.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You're right... UPS 2nd Day ship. Monday. I'm in Florida btw.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, mine just updated in UPS.  Estimated delivery is Monday, 4/22.  St. Louis.

I'm not losing hope just yet.  I read on the GS3 Thread from last June that people received an update like that, but then it changed to Overnight Delivery and they all seemed to get their phones on the release date.  Trust me, on the release date for the GS3 from Sprint all of the posts in the thread were of happiness.  Hopefully we will see a repeat of that here tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPS 2nd Day Air is the service. They must have known this before today, so the lack of notification to those of us that pre-ordered is disappointing. Now we all waiting 3 extra days instead of just getting it at a store.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Keeping fingers crossed that UPS updates to tomrrow once they have the package in their facility. 😕

Highlighted
Journeyman

LHVJR wrote:

I checked mine and saw that the original delivery date was set for Monday the 22nd by the end of the day but it has been updated to Friday by the end of day. Thank god! I would have flipped my ****. On that note, DO NOT try and change your delivery address. It can delay the order another business day. Second Note, it is going to be UP TO THE DRIVER if he decides to leave the package or attempt delivery on another day depending on if the location of your home has a "safe area" to leave the package (which sucks but I appreciate as well to keep my phone from getting stolen).

I am in the Washington DC area.

How soon after did it update??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just checked mine,

Friday, 04/19/2013, By End of Day
Monday, 04/22/2013, By End of Day
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 04/18/2013
Guess they are getting shipped tonight, so there goes the chance of getting it today.  Another day with my HTC EVO 3D and my numerous cracks on the screen lol
Highlighted
Journeyman

I checked this morning at 8am and the tracking showed nothing. At noon it showed that it had been picked up. And 30 minutes later it updated my delivery day from Monday to Friday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well... I have my delivery location set up to deliver to my job. I've seen my UPS driver go by a few times, doesn't look good. The only thing that could happen now is that sprint shipped it UPS saver, which delivers later in the day then a regular overnight package. The driver normally has to deliver all his Next day air first.

.... we will see, uggg... looking like another day at least , most likely more.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine's saying it shipped today, 2nd day air, meaning Monday delivery. I'm hoping it changes. If it doesn't, I will officially be pissed.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat