Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

I just checked MyOrder. No emails yet.

Highlighted
Journeyman

E.Hilton22302 wrote:

Did anyone get an email about the tracking number  or did everyone just checked at the website (www.sprint.com/myorder)?

I received an email from Sprint at 2:07 a.m.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got a shipping confirmation email shortly after midnight that includes a tracking number.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got an email at 1:02AM CST.

I use gmail, and for some reason, the email went to my junk folder.  It's from websales@sprint.com

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good call. Yep, went to my spam folder at 12:08am Denver time. Woot!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm throwing a party if it gets delivered today. You're all invited! Bring your phones so we can Zoe each other!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the junk mail tip - there it was, sent 12:19am, but from telesaleshelpdesk@sprint.com. Now just waiting for UPS to get it in their system!

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPS tracking is currently unavailable for me.  Perhaps data is imminent!

Update:

Nothing.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got my tracking number I'm in L.A.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also received an email 2:47am, still not sure when the phones actually got shipped, or if they just have them ready for shipment and are still sitting at the Sprint shipping facility.  The email does say please allow up to 24 hrs for tracking info to be available via UPS.  So we still have hope to receive today.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cool video - thanks for posting! Its possible to read that comment at 2:45 two ways: After receiving an order even late in the day it can be shipped out for delivery the next day; or shipped out for delivery the next day. Hmmm, I'm hoping the latter!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm assuming, based on the fact that all of our emails actually came TODAY, that they are being shipped for a tomorrow delivery. I'd very much like to be wrong, but I'm guessing I'm not. That said, I'll be checking UPS every 4 minutes or so to see if my status updates.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat