Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

JASON_GARMS wrote:

I finally realized that my email from telesales was being filtered as spam, and it appears to be on a truck for delivery today.  Once I found my emails from Sprint, I discovered I was billed $12 for shipping. Has everyone else paid for shipping?

Mine was in my spam filter too.

No, I thought shipping was free for everyone or maybe it wasnt' for the entire pre-order period.  You should check into that.

Mine is on the truck, out for delivery...but considering the UPS guy didn't show up before I left work (early) at 3:15 yesterday, it's going to be a long day. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I get out of work at 5 I hope my note works, this is going to be the worst 8 hours of my life lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

At the time the website was not functioning once I logged in with my SERO account, and I was forced to order via TeleSales. When I called, they said there was nothing that could be done about the shipping charge and a $36 activation fee.  Is anyone else being billed for either of these? 

My co-workers just received his HTC with ATT on Thursday and gets 4G LTE (only 3G with sprint) where we are located.  I will be tempted to cancel my order within the 14 day peroid and switch.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine's out for delivery.  I took today off work just to be home to get it.  I

-- ordered 4/5 at 3:30pm CST to Kansas City

My shipping was free, but I did pay about $21 in taxes:

Subtotal

$549 .99

Shipping

FREE

Total instant savings

- $350 .00

includes promotional or coupon savings

Estimated taxes

$21 .63

Today's total

$221 .62

Taxes may vary

It was nice being impatient with you all!  I'm outta here!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Let me tell you what.  I have not heard anything from Sprint yet on the shipment of my device.  I ordered it on the evening of 4/5 so I would hope to be in the first wave.  If this phone is available in stores before I get mine, i will never preorder again from Sprint.  I have been a customer since Jan 2000 and I am not feeling like a special customer at this time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No updates on your MyOrder page, either? I'd call Sprint.

As for me...Out For Delivery!!! Come to papa!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine managed to make it from  Louisville to Minnesota, and through a couple UPS facilities within Minnesota last night!

Little package made a long journey quickly. Scanned into Eagan (a couple hours away from my facility) at midnight. I am impressed with UPS working that late to get us our phones ❤️

However, it hasn't left Eagan yet! Eagan->St Cloud->Me (:

I'm undecided if I should sleep the next few hours away, or camp out behind my front door lmao. So excite!

This will be my first cutting-edge smart phone. I've been with Virgin Mobile on an Optimus Slider for the last couple years.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine is out for delivery in Canton MI. Woo hoo!!! No notice from Sprint, UPS actually notified me since i subscribe to MY UPS My Choice.  Due here this afternoon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

GUYS!!!!  It's here.... Being standing at the dock of my job all morning waiting for my UPS guy to drive by...

Good Luck you guys.SDC14363.JPG

Highlighted
Wizard

had the one shipped to the job also.. should be in my grubby little hands within a couple hours. Im in LA so still early here.

cheers to everyone hanging in there and keeping this thread civil for the most part. the wait is finally over. everyone enjoy your new handsets and ill see some of you next year for the next pre launch...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Steadicam wrote:

had the one shipped to the job also.. should be in my grubby little hands within a couple hours. Im in LA so still early here.

cheers to everyone hanging in there and keeping this thread civil for the most part. the wait is finally over. everyone enjoy your new handsets and ill see some of you next year for the next pre launch...

Too true my friend... This entire thread has been hilarious to me. Now off to unibody greatness!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine just arrived aswell!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat